*POP* goes band pics Thursday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vampira

Acrobat
Shall we continue our sexy POP week with the entire band? Then Arw9797 can get Bono and Edge together! :drool: Please post all your hot POP group pics!

I don't have ANY group pics of any era in my snapfish right now :uhoh: but I will after I save all the ones the rest of you post! So help me build my collection, help make Arw9797's day brighter, and bring out all your POP U2 pics! :hyper:

wertsies.jpg

wimband.jpg

98bandtruck.jpg

U2 Kitten, I love your little running cat thing. It reminds me of my cat, Rupert. Very cute! (The pics aren't bad either.)

biff said:
U2 Kitten, I love your little running cat thing. It reminds me of my cat, Rupert. Very cute! (The pics aren't bad either.)

Thanks :cute: I bet your cat is cool! I have cats too, I have one named Bono. He's white with red orange spots :cute:

bonokitty.jpg

That's a nice looking cat; his eyes are really intelligent, like his namesake. (Rupert, by the way, is a Selkirk Rex, also known as "the cat in sheep's clothing".)

biff said:
That's a nice looking cat; his eyes are really intelligent, like his namesake. (Rupert, by the way, is a Selkirk Rex, also known as "the cat in sheep's clothing".)

Thanks :cute: Please post a pic of your cat if you get one online! I'd love to see him!

Vampira said:
Shall we continue our sexy POP week with the entire band? Then Arw9797 can get Bono and Edge together! :drool: Please post all your hot POP group pics!

I don't have ANY group pics of any era in my snapfish right now :uhoh: but I will after I save all the ones the rest of you post! So help me build my collection, help make Arw9797's day brighter, and bring out all your POP U2 pics! :hyper:

:sad: (tears of joy)

:hug:

:edge: & Pop:bono: = :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sorry, U2 Kitten, I don't have any pics of him online. I don't have a digital camera or anything like that. :( You could do a Google search for the breed though. His colour is Cameo Red.

biff said:
Sorry, U2 Kitten, I don't have any pics of him online. I don't have a digital camera or anything like that. :( You could do a Google search for the breed though. His colour is Cameo Red.

Okay I will! :)

Vampira said:

I would be more than happy to help boost your collection! :D I have a couple of things to do but I'll be back in a bit for some compulsive posting!

Back
Top Bottom