Pop and Protest: The Bob and Bono Team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I think they deserve their own thread, no? :)

r3116719636.jpg

:heart:

Thanks ladies! :yes:

One4u2--not sure what you mean. I got that pic from another thread currently on the board. ??

Is Bob wearing slippers in that other pic you posted? :laugh: :cute:

Kelly-WOW young Bob and Bono :love:

xgle18807081553.hmedium.jpg

20050706-3_f1g6512jpg-515h.jpg

A random reflection: it's amusing to think that, by all reports on the Bob and Bono team, Bono is the calm and rational one.
:lol: :ohmy:

113469755.jpg

Here's one (of many that I have) of just Bob taken at Heathrow before our departure for G8. Unfortunately I don't have Bob and Bono together:( . I'll try to post some more photos of Bono taken at Edinburgh during Live 8.

I'd have loved to go to Live Aid, unfortunately, it was before I was born... damn. I tried to make up for it by going to Live8, U2 stole the show.

Total U2 Nut said:
I'd have loved to go to Live Aid, unfortunately, it was before I was born... damn. I tried to make up for it by going to Live8, U2 stole the show.

You are very lucky to have went to LIVE8..I live in the US, so I was not interested in the Philly show I wanted to go to London and see U2:sad:

I think it's funny that people call Bono a fashion disaster. Bob Geldof is a great man but he looks like he gets dressed in the dark. And sometimes he looks like he stays in his pajamas all day.

Back
Top Bottom