Poor poor kitten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was hideous. Evil little shits. Everyone in this house feels sick now

What sort of evil little shit does that?

A bloody hard and sharp stick at that. Although technically I'm with you on the anti-violence , some things just make me see red. :mad:

I cannot tolerate it when innocents are abused. I've seen some really horrible things but when I see a child, animal or someone who cannot stand up for themselves get hurt I literally shake with rage
saying prayers right now:(

I absolutely adore cats and i don't even want to read the story - that's how sick these bastards make me. Having read stories in the past of what rotten evil sick and twisted pigs there is, i can imagine what kind of thing it might say but every time i just begin to read anything like that in the papers, i turn the page now :sad: :sad: But hey i was happy when i saw the kitten's ok anyway! :happy:

I'm not even going to click because I get VERY upset at assholes who hurt animals! :mad: I wish I could save them all and throw all the evil people into a dungeon :sad:

Yeah its shockin ain't it. When I first saw it on the news I couldn't believe it I wanted to cry. There's been 2 more cases and the police think that there're starting to copy cat... It's so wrong.

-Nikki-

this is about the 3rd time its happened in australia in 3 weeks, its disgusting. if i ever saw something like this happening...those kids would be in trouble......

That's sick, absolutley horrible. I live in Ireland and it seems like things like that happen here very often, specially in inner city areas. If anyone from Limerick reads this, your city is the worst for it, so F**k ye all.

Back
Top Bottom