Poor Edge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I'm feeling sorry for poor Mr Edge...I was jsut watching Rattle and Hum...AGAIN..but poor lil Edge, they should be nicer to him...

1. Before the play when Love comes to town they are all standing talking and Larry tells Adam and Bono to keep looking at him cus Edge is on a completely different timescale as usual....aaaw it takes Edge like a minute to catch on and gives a little laugh. I also noticed during this point that Adam is wiping the sweat from his brow and Edge is standing staring at him, methinks the Edge is thinking *oh those PLEBA ladies would love to wipe adams brow for him OR maybe the edge had a lil think for adam back in those days
wink.gif

2. When Bono is talking to B.B. King the edge jsut sits there and is nice and quiet aw and then BB says oh im no good at chords bono says awk sure edge will do that for you, dont worry about you, he should have said Edge is great with chords, he shall show you

3. When they are playing Exit edge has this look on his face of sheer concentration, its so cute
smile.gif

4. And when he slides down the hill bono tells him "Yo edge thumb a lift there" (i always thought it was go live there!!!) aaaw

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 01-12-2002).]

Aaawww when Julie and I watched R&H she was obsessive about the holes in his jeans.

*blackmails Julie*

MONA: BAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! Larry wears socks! *sees long-haired Bono* Yeah...yeah...get yer harmonica out, yeah that's it baby...

JULIE: Do you think that Edge would let me cut another hole in his jeans?

MONA: Oh that is SO wrong. NOT even.

Yeah...harmonica...that's it....

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by bono-vox:

I love their shoes back then too esp Bonos his feet look sooo tiny
smile.gif
Nooo! Bono has big feet!! lol

------------------