Poll with an embarassing question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you like your Bono?

• glasses

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • without glasses

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Huh? Shades or no shades for you?

As for the embarassing question (i guess this will only make sense in PLEBA): do you ever get, um, lusty ideas during certain parts of the songs - and if so, could you give an example?
I do, but i'd like to see other people's ideas first. :D

Last edited:
Well, I LOVE his shades, but nowadays it's more unique moment, when you see him without shades... Come on Bono, give me yer shades! :)

I don't really have a preference, but those beautiful blue eyes make me say WITHOUT.

No shades. Red Hill Mining Town and several AB songs.

Attachments

• blindfoldeyes1.jpg
    blindfoldeyes1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 133
U2girl said:
do you ever get, um, lusty ideas during certain parts of the songs - and if so, could you give an example?

You dont visit PLEBA much do you? ;) :macdevil:

Definitely without shades. Those eyes are some of the most beautiful out there! As for lusty thoughts...Sicy speaks above. :p

Attachments

• bonobeauty.jpg
    bonobeauty.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 137
Without the shades....he's got gorgeous baby blues. But he looks extremely cool with the shades...:cool:

U2girl said:
As for the embarassing question (i guess this will only make sense in PLEBA): do you ever get, um, lusty ideas during certain parts of the songs - and if so, could you give an example?
I do, but i'd like to see other people's ideas first. :D

Yes of course...Mostly during "Do You Feel Loved", "EBTTRT" and "Pop Muzik". :eek:

yeesh! I clicked without shades :drool: :drool: before I even finished reading the question!

as for certain songs...maybe that certain version of Pop Musik, lol!

Re: Re: Poll with an embarassing question

Sicy said:

You dont visit PLEBA much do you? ;) :macdevil:

Well that's true - i don't, but i don't think i ever saw that particular question posted.

EBTTRT.

I voted for glasses, but that's strictly shades...I really didn't care for those glasses he wore around '98 when they reworked Sweetest Thing...Although he looks just LOVELY in the NYC "One" video without!

The shades are cool, but no shades are lovely as well because you can see his eyes. The blue-tinted shades kind of give you the best of both worlds.

As far as parts of U2 songs that inspire "those" kinds of feelings, I'd have to go with all that moaning at the end of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me."

bono-vox said:
I think his eyes look small & funny without glasses and he looks stupid with those massiiive blue glasses on that he wears a lot now :|

eek2.gif
;)

Back
Top Bottom