Poll: U2 and you on stage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
Question: you are at a u2 concert and the band starts a new song. bono sees you close to the stage and signals the guard to bring you up. what song would you want the band to be playing?

My answer: i've been thinking about this one for a while. the obvious favorite for everyone is "with or without you" because you and bono get to lay there hugging as he sings to you *swoon*. although that sounds lovely, if i ever got pulled up i'd want them to play "salome". i can't get enough of that song! if i was ever on stage i'd totally role-play with bono. i'd be "salome" doing her seductive dance for "herod" (bono) :drool: who knows? he might be impressed with my dancing skills! LOL

~Angelfire~

~Angelfire~ said:
Question: you are at a u2 concert and the band starts a new song. bono sees you close to the stage and signals the guard to bring you up.

That's exactly what happened to me atthe Buenos Aires popmart show! But the thing is that my story didn't have a happy ending! *sniffs* :sad:

Re: Re: Re: Poll: U2 and you on stage...

~Angelfire~ said:

REALLY?!? what happened?!? i must know!!

~Angelfire~

LOL! I thought my story at the gig was vox populi by now! :)

It was like this: I went to 2 of the 3 concerts the band played in buenos Aires; and the two days I had front row seats: the first night right in front of Edge and the second one right in front of the catwalk. That second night I was at the concert with my sister. When they were playing "If you wear that velvet dress" Bono started pacing the catwalk up and down and he put his hand to his forehead as if looking for someone int he crowd. Suddenly he stopped right in front of me and squatted down. My sister looked at me and thought: Oh oh!
Then he pointed at me and signaled as if saying: come here! At that point I was freaking out! lol The security guy pointed at me and Bono nodded. My sister started shouting: He's pointing at you, you idiot! Go go!
I grabbed one of the security guys and said: Get me outta here NOW! lol
As this guy was grabbing me and pushing me upwards and I was about to grab Bono's hand, some bitch ( excuse my language) sneaked out , grabbed Bono and got onstage. Needles to say I just kept looking at the scene without knowing what to do. Bono was like: *looks at Flavia (me), looks at the other girl, looks at Flavia and finally pulls the other girl onstage* Of course he wasn't going to stop the whole show just to say: tututu! No! I didn't chose you! I chose Flavia! lol
After the girl went back to her place and as With or Without you was ending, he came back to where I was, kneeled down, stretched out his hand to me, I grabbed it, he smiled at me and then left.

It's been 4 years since that day and I still can't get over it! :huh:

:shocked:

At least you got that close!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I would do if Bono picked me out of the audience!!! I would definitely love to slowdance with him to ANYTHING though - I'd probably say With or without you if I had to choose though...

:love: Nice dream... :bono:

Or maybe whilst Bono and Edge are doing an acoustic version of Stay I could run up and slowdance with Larry!!!!!!!!! :larry: :heart:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poll: U2 and you on stage...

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL! I thought my story at the gig was vox populi by now! :)

It was like this: I went to 2 of the 3 concerts the band played in buenos Aires; and the two days I had front row seats: the first night right in front of Edge and the second one right in front of the catwalk. That second night I was at the concert with my sister. When they were playing "If you wear that velvet dress" Bono started pacing the catwalk up and down and he put his hand to his forehead as if looking for someone int he crowd. Suddenly he stopped right in front of me and squatted down. My sister looked at me and thought: Oh oh!
Then he pointed at me and signaled as if saying: come here! At that point I was freaking out! lol The security guy pointed at me and Bono nodded. My sister started shouting: He's pointing at you, you idiot! Go go!
I grabbed one of the security guys and said: Get me outta here NOW! lol
As this guy was grabbing me and pushing me upwards and I was about to grab Bono's hand, some bitch ( excuse my language) sneaked out , grabbed Bono and got onstage. Needles to say I just kept looking at the scene without knowing what to do. Bono was like: *looks at Flavia (me), looks at the other girl, looks at Flavia and finally pulls the other girl onstage* Of course he wasn't going to stop the whole show just to say: tututu! No! I didn't chose you! I chose Flavia! lol
After the girl went back to her place and as With or Without you was ending, he came back to where I was, kneeled down, stretched out his hand to me, I grabbed it, he smiled at me and then left.

It's been 4 years since that day and I still can't get over it! :huh:

I would kick some ass.:shame:

*edited to change smilie*

Last edited:
Larry's drumstick said:
~Angelfire~ - I just wanted to say I :heart: your little Electrical Storm avatar!!!!!!!!! That is so cute! :cute: :larry:

aww! thanx! it took me a while to make but was definately worth it! i'm thinking of making a big picture with larry and the mermaid. i already have the mermaid done but i'm just not sure how to pose larry yet...lol

~Angelfire~

~Angelfire~ said:

i'm thinking of making a big picture with larry and the mermaid. i already have the mermaid done but i'm just not sure how to pose larry yet...lol

~Angelfire~

Mmmm. I can see how it would be difficult to decide how to pose Larry! :lol: With his "new" image, some raunchy poses might be appropriate!!!! :sexywink:

flaming june said:

:ohmy: I forgot about that one! Yeah I'd like to get sprayed by Bono... you know, with champagne. :drool:

Champagne + U2 = :combust:

I'd want them to be playing DESIRE...but not the acoustic version. I need Lar behind the drum kit so I can shake my thang to his killer beat...:evil:

erised said:

Champagne + U2 = :combust:

VMAlarrydrip.jpg

Re: Re: Poll: U2 and you on stage...

Niamh_Saoirse said:

That's exactly what happened to me atthe Buenos Aires popmart show! But the thing is that my story didn't have a happy ending! *sniffs* :sad:

God! Thats soo sad! Stupid fokin bitch! If such thing would had been happened to mey, I would kill the stupid person :mac: :mac: :mac:

Anyway, once more on stage, I wanna playa the FLY acoustic, or anything, Desire, In Gods Country, or something special, that have been never, or rarely played before, like When I Look..., Miss Sarajevo, Do ya Feel Loved, or MOFO acoustic :)

Re: Re: Re: Poll: U2 and you on stage...

Mr_LeMon said:

God! Thats soo sad! Stupid fokin bitch! If such thing would had been happened to mey, I would kill the stupid person :mac: :mac: :mac:

Yeah, I thought about that once, but as I don't believe in violence I ruled out the idea :mac:

So technically, I guess Bono owes me a dance! ;)

Back
Top Bottom