Poland- U2 in da house-impressions and some photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gosia

Babyface
Hi all pleba girls!
I just can't sleep after this wonderful concert! My dreams finally came true and still I can't believe it that it all happened.
First of all: We had a beachball:) I started laughing so much when I saw it, but I'm not quite sure that people behind me understood my burst of laugh:)
Second: The suprise which Polish fans prepared for the band. We created a huge Polish flague. Audience in front of the stage were waving with the red things and the other part with the white one. Bono was so schocked! You should have seen his face! Similar to this ->:ohmy: Than he wore a jacket with the Polish flague.
Third: Some funny situations and quotes:)
At the beginning Bono thanked to.. the local taxi company:wink: He said: " Thanks to radio taxi for bringing us here" During "All I want is you" he picked one girl and started to dance with her on the stage. " I'm looking for someone who can speak English well" said Bono. One girl went to the stage. Bono told her, that he wants dedicate "Miracle drug" to Polish Pope. But suddenly this girl said to Bono. "Can I tell you a secret? I can't speak English.." All audience started laughing. However, we understood all. Also, we sung happy birthday to Edge. I know it is a bit too early, but he was really happy.
Some photos which I have found. More to come soon!;-)

z2805769G.jpg

Polish flague
u2redwhite.jpg

I'm looking for the better quality picture:wink:

Gosia said:
u2_1x.jpg

Bono with Ali

Are you sure thats Ali? To me that doesn't look like her at all, but thats just me :shrug:
oops forgot to add thanks for the pics and story, the concert sounds like it was great :)

Maybe you are right, but this picture was signed on a website that this is Ali..

Ohh Yeah, I was there too. It was brilliant! I still can't believe it. However the story with girl-translator was even more funny than Gosia said:wink: :wink: :wink: . Bono took her on a stage and start talking something like "You know somewhere near from here lived a man who stole my glasses" Then he told her to translate. She started speaking (but in polish language:wink: :wink: ). She said "Tou know I've got the secret, I can't speak English". When she ended talking Bono thougt that the first part had already been translated and continued a story.;) But she still could not translate. After two minutes I think that Bono understood and told her to say "John Paul 2" :wink: . Hmm and the last thing, but I'm not really sure. Just 90 %. He told her to also pick his glasses and she... walked out from the stage :huh: :huh: :wink:

hay said:

Are you sure thats Ali? To me that doesn't look like her at all, but thats just me :shrug:
oops forgot to add thanks for the pics and story, the concert sounds like it was great :)

I don't think that's Ali :huh:

She looks like Helena Christensen to me. :shrug:

Thanks, Gosia, for the report and the pics! The flag display was a wonderful idea!

(By the way, I'm sure that's not Ali; the hair and the shape of the face are all wrong.)

youtwohearts said:
Great pictures too.

That isn't Ali could that be his assistant? Talk about a great job.

yeah, i think that is catriona, his assistant.
no doubt her job has its obvious perks, but she probably actually works her butt off. it must be pretty difficult to keep up with him and keep him organized...

Re: Re: Poland- U2 in da house-impressions and some photos

*k_i_t_e_86* said:

So we sang it for Edge? Wasn't actually sure who we were singing it for :lol:

Edge's birthday is still a month away.

you could have sung for bono's girl Eve, she's having her fourteenth b-day tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom