PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
Hiya ruffian!!

Well, I am going to SD#1 and have GAs.. Also going to LA#1 and have GAs for that too.

I want to go to more!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho.. only two shows..its killing me! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad:

U2Fanatic, how did you get GA's for the LA shows?!

I'm very happy for you! I have 2 nosebleeds for LA #1 from the presale but couldn't get any tickets of any sort on the general on sale for any of the Staples shows.

In fact, I don't know anyone who was able to buy LA tickets through Ticketbastard.

Congratulations!! :rockon:

miss becky said:

I can't make it. :( I'm flying home that day.

Shame - our parties are ones to remember.

We'll be having it in the afternoon/late evening if that helps anyone plan. That's all we know right now though.

ruffian said:

eef, i'll be in chicago for the shows on the 7th, 9th, and 10th, so a party on the 8th would be great. Where are the details? I assume somewhere on the "Gatherings" thread?

No real details yet since we're still planning it out. But we figure that since we had an "Elevation Celebration" party on the last tour, we better come up with something this tour. So the 8th it will be and when we finally get concrete details (probably in April), we'll be sure to post them here and on U2midwest.com.

Thanks Dismantled&Wild! :wink:

It would be great if yo had a spare for Dublin!!

:ohmy:

Hopefully multiple Toronto shows, and possibly Buffalo, as well.

TRYING very hard not freak out about the presale this week. I'm not a former Prop members, so I doubt that I'll be able to get GA's out of the presale, but you never know. It depends on how many of the Toronto shows are available for presale - if they announce all of them at once, that'd be cool...but I doubt they will.

This will be my first U2 live experience. In the 80's (my teen years), I was too young to travel out of town to see them live...in the 90's, I was married to someone (unlike me) for whom attending concerts was not a huge priority, and he usually won. Now I am happily on my own, and can go to however many shows I want, albeit maxing out my CC to do so. :)

*Thinking positive presale thoughts and vibes*

good luck to anyone else trying this week!!

VintagePunk said:
TRYING very hard not freak out about the presale this week. I'm not a former Prop members, so I doubt that I'll be able to get GA's out of the presale, but you never know. It depends on how many of the Toronto shows are available for

I couldn't get *any* GAs through the presale last time but did get them through the regular sale, so there's hope. Good luck to everyone!

Faith said:

U2Fanatic, how did you get GA's for the LA shows?!

I'm very happy for you! I have 2 nosebleeds for LA #1 from the presale but couldn't get any tickets of any sort on the general on sale for any of the Staples shows.

In fact, I don't know anyone who was able to buy LA tickets through Ticketbastard.

Congratulations!! :rockon:

Faith,

by some miracle we got the LA#1 GAs through the presale. I think my hubby has some supercomputer at work...He's in the navy. So it must of been super fast. :wink: and thanks..
Remember there's a third leg coming so more than likely they will be back in so. cal again. Maybe better luck for ya then.

dates are up :)

NORTH AMERICA DATES - LEG 2

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre

07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

starsgoblue said:
I won't be able to do this on the 10th cause I've got GA tix....but on the 9th I'm going to see if I can catch the boys at the backdoor for soundcheck---anyone down for stalking with me?

I missed all these posts!
1) we MUST meet up at one of the shows--that means you, too U2girl 1978 :)
2) i'd love to stalk with you--might be tough because I'm GA for all three shows and sounds like you are, too? Maybe we can work out a "stalker rotation system" :lmao:

ok, after consulting the dates, my datebook, bank book, and various almanacs and oracles, I'm planning on attending both shows in Philly, Houston and Dallas, and Atlanta (hoping to god they add at least a second show there).

Miss Becky, I also see that you'll be in Chicago for the 1st leg--it would be great to meet you, too! I haven't got my plane reservation yet :yikes:. I'm staying with relatives and feel a little guilty for crashing at their place and not spending anytime with them. "Dinner? No, thanks! I'd rather sit on the sidewalk for 12 hours." :lol:

ruffian said:

2) i'd love to stalk with you--might be tough because I'm GA for all three shows and sounds like you are, too? Maybe we can work out a "stalker rotation system" :lmao:

Well I don't have GA on the 9th...so I can scope out where the back entrance is, and I'll be able to come an' get ya, I'm sure you'll be able to go. People with GA tix were able to do it last tour...depends on how the system is set up I suppose

ruffian said:

:lmao: I've got GA for the 9th,10th and 12th shows. I am desperately trying to get the 7th. I am staying in Chicago for the week so I definitely want to meet all of you pleba gals. :hug:

it'll be great :D Stars, we just need to coordinate a cell phone system, including a special "Oh my god it's Bono" ring :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

I am desperately trying to get the 7th.
good luck--if you're around on the 7th I can always call you if someone comes by the GA line trying to sell any extras...

well, if you decide you would go at the last minute I can keep an eye out for someone selling--just pm me.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Faith,

by some miracle we got the LA#1 GAs through the presale. I think my hubby has some supercomputer at work...He's in the navy. So it must of been super fast. :wink: and thanks..
Remember there's a third leg coming so more than likely they will be back in so. cal again. Maybe better luck for ya then.

After my luck with the general on-sale, I am just happy to have tickets!

You guys have a wonderful time! :hyper:

Looks like I won't see any show....I had convinced my parents as to driving as far as DC, but guess what, the DC dates are on school days. :|

labell said:
Looks like I won't see any leg....I had convinced my parents as to driving as far as DC, but guess what, the DC dates are on school days. :|

Where are you from labell? You should tell your 'rents this is a matter of life and death! :hug: Here's hoping that you get to see them...

Miss Becky, I also see that you'll be in Chicago for the 1st leg--it would be great to meet you, too! I haven't got my plane reservation yet :yikes:. I'm staying with relatives and feel a little guilty for crashing at their place and not spending anytime with them. "Dinner? No, thanks! I'd rather sit on the sidewalk for 12 hours." :lol: [/B]

I would love to meet fellow Interlanders. :) As of right now, I don't know when that will happen though, except during the day on the 7th, while sitting in the GA line. Since I'm going with my mom, I'm sort of limited in what I can do while in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom