PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Miss Becky, congrats! I'm trying to trade an Atlanta 11/18 for an 11/19, so if you decide...

and Sweetie...enjoy the view from the rear. I think it will be stupendous :evil:

I might trade 2 GA on 11/19 for 2 GA on 11/18. I'm going with someone else, though, so I would need to ask her first.

ruffian said:
Miss Becky, congrats! I'm trying to trade an Atlanta 11/18 for an 11/19, so if you decide...

and Sweetie...enjoy the view from the rear. I think it will be stupendous :evil:

My scientific side demands evidence....so I did some research...:D

mmmm.jpg

*hums* You can reach...but you can't grab it....

Last edited:
Swandiver and I were behind the stage at Notre Dame in October 2001, and the view was fantastic! :love: Bono worked the entire stage, including all of the heart, even the back. We were close enough to see the sweat on his face. The guy who was sitting on my right, on the aisle, kept grabbing my arm and saying, "This is *so* cool!" I agreed!

MsPurrl said:
Swandiver and I were behind the stage at Notre Dame in October 2001, and the view was fantastic! :love: Bono worked the entire stage, including all of the heart, even the back. We were close enough to see the sweat on his face. The guy who was sitting on my right, on the aisle, kept grabbing my arm and saying, "This is *so* cool!" I agreed!

that is GREAT to hear. I know some people ended up with, ahem, "rear view" seats and they have been anxious about it. Close enough to see the sweat: my definition of getting my money's worth :D

I think you'll like it. I would *much* rather be behind the stage at a lower level (good view!) than so far up in the upper level in Chicago that if we turn our heads, we may be able to see a plane coming in for a landing at Midway Airport. :lol: (Laughing to keep from crying)

my friend got tix behind the stage and she spent all of today trying to decide if that was a good or a bad thing.

i'm in somthing like the third row of seets right over by adam, my brother (who's comming with me) is estatic cuz he's a bass player and thinks adam is the coolest person ever. i would have rather been over the other side, but oh well, i'm there and i'm close :D

I am still going to the St. Louis show, but I was unable to get 2 tickets for my teacher at school. I was working at a foodshow today so when I got home the GAs were all gone. I might offer one of my GA tix to him, afterall I don't have anyone else to go with, my little sister has decided she doesn't want to go. Well, I hope that everyone was able to get what they wanted. It really seems like things have gone a heck of a lot better this time around.

Back
Top Bottom