PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm about to faint...just got 2 GAs to Philly and 2 to Atlanta :heart:
Larry came through on his promise! The presale has been flawless so far for everyone who's posted!!!! Yay! Just have to try to get Dallas, Houston and Cleveland next :crazy:

I scored a GA for Atlanta, face value, no hassles! I'm in shock, I didn't think I was going to be able to do this.
*does happy dance*

verte76 said:
I scored a GA for Atlanta, face value, no hassles! I'm in shock, I didn't think I was going to be able to do this.
*does happy dance*

Verte, let's hope they add a second Atlanta show! :D

Thanks to being a former Prop member; I got two reserved for Portland in sec. 103!! I am so excited! So here are the shows I am going to for sure:
San Diego 1
San Jose 1,2
Seattle 1,2
Vancouver 1
Dallas
Portland

Hopefully I will add a few other cities, those are just the ones I have tickets for. Sadly, I am going to San Diego alone
:( . Please let me know of any get togethers!

starsgoblue said:
Can't wait for the Prop presale for Cleveland! :hyper:

Geez, Ruffian....it looks like you'll be having the privilege of my company at multiple concerts! Lucky lucky girl! :D

I know! (and thanks for the PM with the packages attached). I'm actually heading to Columbus the day after the second SD show to run a stupid half-marathon. Does that suck or what? I committed to go w/ a bunch of people now I'm locked in :( My legs are gonna be shot after the opener :huh: Anyway, see you in Chicago AND Cleveland :D

:lmao:
who me?
*considering concealing myself in a giant birthday cake, conveniently delivered to Bono's hotel suite...*

we should have a girls' night out--my only complication is that I'm staying with relatives and am feeling a little guilty that I'm not spending any time with them. So I may have constraints there.

I'll have to see how things pan out...

Hey, we need to out where the band are staying! :evil:

VintagePunk said:
Sounds like the sales went smoothly today. Congrats to all who got tix! Let's hope it goes well for the non-Prop members tomorrow, too.

it did go well, and i hope it goes well for everyone else tomorrow, and in the general sale on Saturday. they seem to have gotten it right so far...

Savi424 said:
Thanks to being a former Prop member; I got two reserved for Portland in sec. 103!! I am so excited! So here are the shows I am going to for sure:
San Diego 1
San Jose 1,2
Seattle 1,2
Vancouver 1
Dallas
Portland

Hopefully I will add a few other cities, those are just the ones I have tickets for. Sadly, I am going to San Diego alone
:( . Please let me know of any get togethers!
Check out our San Diego thread in Fan Gatherings--lots of us getting together. Join us :)

VintagePunk said:

No, ours isn't till next week. Tues for former Prop members, Wed & Thurs for U2.com members, and Sat for the general public. I think the Prop and U2.com sales begin at 10 am.
:hug:
Excellent! More time for plotting and scheming.... :wink:
Of course the general sale occurs on the weekend that I'm busiest..ah well..guess that means I must *not* procrastinate...can I do it? ...for Bono? I'll sure as heck try :D

Bri,

Did you say you know someone with a code? I'm using mine to try to get GA's for one show, but for the general sales, I'm betting the chances of GA's will be slim to none. Although if you're buying in the general sales, keep trying. I've heard that the ACC is booked for 4 shows, and that the other two will be added as the first sell out. I've researched this VERY well.

I am definately going to the May 7th show in Chicago, I got the tickets last week. :hyper: I am so excited!! I am so glad that they will be closer than Chicago for the 3rd leg, that way I don't have to spend extra on plane tickets. I am hoping to get tickets for the Dec. 14th show in St. Louis. *crosses fingers* I told one of my teachers at school about the show, and he wants to go with me. So I hope to get 2 GA tickets, one for me and one for him. He is a very attractive young man, and he loves the same music as I do, so it should be lots fun!

Back
Top Bottom