Plebans-Speak now or forever hold your peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
I'm in the process of...preserving...yeah--that's the word--preserving Pleban U2 avatars, sigs, banners, etc., in my photobucket. If you feel you're not worthy of inclusion in my photobucket and don't want your graphics...preserved...speak now or in they go--if I like them.

Note--ALL are welcome to come to PublicNewSense's Photobucket and steal from there. I have a U2 album but probably nothing you haven't seen here. I'm currently in the process of moving from one bucket to this one and it's going to take some time to finish but new ones are added daily. Be patient. I may take requests if I like the pics. PM me.

I'm egotistical enough to want to say that my avatar is a painting I did that my studio sold to some corporate big shots a couple of months ago. By all means use it if you like.

verte76 said:
I'm egotistical enough to want to say that my avatar is a painting I did that my studio sold to some corporate big shots a couple of months ago. By all means use it if you like.
Hey it's not egotistical. You have to be proud of your talent. You have an awesome sense of color. I love the way you use it. I like
the one of the cat and the two-headed(?) woman best.

No thanks... not that my signature is of any use with my name plastered on it :macdevil:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I doubt you'd save mine since it has nothing to do w/ U2 :)
Yeah, I'm basically looking for U2 stuff. Especially rare photos. If there is such a thing. (oh, and animated graphics) :wave:

BONO'ppetit said:
Yeah, I'm basically looking for U2 stuff. Especially rare photos. If there is such a thing. (oh, and animated graphics) :wave:

It's best to ask concerning the avatars and animated gifs. The animated gifs take a lot of time to make. As far as the pictures go, unless someone actually took the picture it doesn't really matter.

bridgit said:

It's best to ask concerning the avatars and animated gifs. The animated gifs take a lot of time to make. As far as the pictures go, unless someone actually took the picture it doesn't really matter.
Hello? :huh: That's what I'm doing here. I'll gladly relinquish custody of any that people don't want me to use.

Pilot said:
what's this about?!?!
In a nutshell, I was asking if I could steal people's avatars and sigs if I liked them. I collect U2 stuff online. I'll respect anyone who says no.

Back
Top Bottom