Plebans, I need your help (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teta040

Refugee
Um..

This is a bit bigger than requests for a pic or audio.:(

:reject:

To wit: A week and half before the Madison Square Garden gig, (which I have a cherished nosebleed seat directly WAYYYYY above Edge to), I have suddenly found out that I have no place to stay.

My uncle and cousin, who live in the area and with whom I was planning to stay, have today informed me that due to circumstances beyond their control, they cannot be anywhere in the area the whole week of Wed 18th-Monday the 23rd. My grandmother, who lives 4 hours away, is due for an important medical procedure and my mother cannot be there to take her as was origionally planned. They have to fill in. Thier house is up in Nanuet and I will have no car, so staying in their home and simply taking a cab to and from the gig is out of the question. I am taking the train down from Albany Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

So what I am desperately hoping someone can help me with is a place to crash for 2 nights, (someone going to the show of course), I don't care if it's on the floor, a ride with you to and from the gig Sat night and to be dropped off at Penn Sunday morning. I don't care if I have to sleep on the floor. I can pay for my meals but I won't have a lot of cash on me, so cabs are laregly out of the question. And as I am going alone I will NOT be taking the subway alone at night.

I am so sorry to be dropping this on you here but I am DESPERATE. I never had a problem like this before. I am NOT pulling out of this show just b/c I have no place to stay!

This may not be the right place for this but I figured alot of your might see it.

If you can help, PLEASE mail me at Spindle40@hotmail.com and on here too.

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom