Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it certainly did naughty woman!! :shame:

You had us ALL worried there...........:(

Anyway, as Wild said earlier never mind that let's talk DIRTY!!!!!!

:ohmy: :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Be sure to come back Dis. :hug:

I'll try...my nasty cold is still hanging in...my head feels like crap. specially at night, but I will try to come back,:wink:

DIIRRRTTYYYYY YEEHA!!!!!

That's a shame Dis :( Maybe you could do what we do some of the time&not even eat!!!!! To be so addicted!!! :huh:

Seems some even skip washing *GASP*!!!! :lol:

susanp6 said:
DIIRRRTTYYYYY YEEHA!!!!!

That's a shame Dis :( Maybe you could do what we do some of the time&not even eat!!!!! To be so addicted!!! :huh:

Seems some even skip washing *GASP*!!!! :lol:

yeah I skipped a couple showers to stay here ha ha ha!! I even skipped a whole week of my life..I was on vacation and never left blue crack world:huh:

Beer battered fish!!!!! Hmmmm i thought that was quite a British thing!! :eyebrow:

susanp6 said:
Beer battered fish!!!!! Hmmmm i thought that was quite a British thing!! :eyebrow:

no, we do it all the time in the state:yes: but this is the USA and we have alittle bit of everything from everywhere here I guess....we do credit the British with it though:wink:

This just seems SOOOO funny! An update on your cooking, Dis!!!

:lol:

susanp6 said:
This just seems SOOOO funny! An update on your cooking, Dis!!!

:lol:

ya guys want to know how the fries are doing? I am going to have an ice tea to drink and my bf will have milk.......

condiments on the table with include the following....salt, hotsauce and ketchup...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: I know....

I just want to know how long Bush sat there with the F section of the dictionary :lmao:

HEY!:madspit: don't make me get all redneck american on your ass.............

:wink: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Oh god...don't tell me ur a Bush supporter...I might have to watch my mouth then.........:banghead:

I proudly displayed my Bush sticker on my american made SUV baby!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom