Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You're shoved up against the wall, he's hot, sweaty, breathing hard...you can't move...he's pressed so close to you...he's watching you...you've every movement and expression...he shifts focus to you lips....he licks his..starts to lean forward...
...moves closer.....his lips are against your ear..you can fell his hot breath....in a low voice..barely audible..he whispers..I want you..as hepresses his hips against yours..and you...realize..he's...at a higher level :wink:

:drool: :drool: :drool: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

That is um quite descriptive, Bri WOOOOO!!! Bono leans in........:combust:

ruffian said:

i'm sorry you can't go, and i know how it is. when i was in grad school i missed everything fun :( if your circumstances change i'll be a concert goer with you. tell your hubby i'd be a good influence :evil:

I totally second that!! Although, I'm guessing that Ruff would probably be closer to you than I am.

VintagePunk said:

Couldnt you sneak away with friends for just one??

Hubbys sometimes suck. That's why I got rid of mine. :laugh:

VP- I must have the strangest friends on the planet... none (NOT ONE) of them would entertain the idea of driving to ST. Louis w/ me? :shrug:

SoBe said:

VP- I must have the strangest friends on the planet... none (NOT ONE) of them would entertain the idea of driving to ST. Louis w/ me? :shrug:

I know esactly what you mean. None of my real life friends are big enough fans to go to a show. My daughter...(17 yrs old) is though, and she's coming to the shows with me. And that's why I've latched onto these incredible Pleban women. They get me. :)

Oh nice follow up, Bri! :up:

I REALLY REALLY feel for you SoBe! Never mind.......if one of us wins BIG on the lottery we plan to have a long stay&loadsa fun at the Clarence!

Wonder where Mucca got to?

Yep, that's right Wild, nice&hard!

I totally know what you mean SoBe! I always think that too, that no-one gets me! I've never known all that many U2 fans either, so it's a dream to have something like this! It's a dream come true! I always though hmm must try&get a U2 penpal or 2&now, it's all so instant!!!!! :cool:

WildHoney said:
Vp wouldn't you find it a little bit scary to think that Bri was your clone :huh:

Only joking as the other night proved we love our Bri and miss her so much when she's not around :hug:

:tongue:

:wink: :hug:

If your wondering that whole fast and hard thing came up cause..I think it was Mr. BAW described me in the descrivbe thread as "she's posts fast and heard"...it was too amsuing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom