Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
I must go to Canada one day...

My aunt went there on holiday and loved it so much she really wants to go and live there...

MOUNTIES ... mm now there's a reason for going surely:shrug:

My bf and I go there all the time.....(exchange rates rock:rockon: ) we only live 40 miles or less from the canadian border. canada:heart:

Mounting Bono - Oh how you have placed yet another dirty image in my head, U2Girl!!!!!

Dis - I realised you're so close to the border&you're close to Bri too!

Oh you're off for a bit of Irish yet again!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy as usual!

Awwwwww - group hugs indeed Bri! Pardon my ignorance, but which one is Jules again?

Btw, Bri i was talking with M4P&he sounded as if he'd have chocked on a drink or something when i told him my age!!!!! So funny, it was! And Chizip told me he's sharing a room with ruff! I joked with him about apple-polishing!!!

susanp6 said:
Mounting Bono - Oh how you have placed yet another dirty image in my head, U2Girl!!!!!

Oh you're off for a bit of Irish yet again!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy as usual!

Awwwwww - group hugs indeed Bri! Pardon my ignorance, but which one is Jules again?

Btw, Bri i was talking with M4P&he sounded as if he'd have chocked on a drink or something when i told him my age!!!!! So funny, it was! And Chizip told me he's sharing a room with ruff! I joked with him about apple-polishing!!!

Mounting Bono......:drool: :combust:

Jules = U2girl :hug:

He he he...I saw that....he thought I was in my early twenties...heck, most people think I'm older than I am in real life and on the net...well...except now..now most peole round here think I'm 15......:laugh:
:hug:

susanp6 said:

Bri and I aren't too close but not too far either.....she is west of here..oh I don't know bri....6-8 hrs?

Dismantled said:
susanp6 said:

Bri and I aren't too close but not too far either.....she is west of here..oh I don't know bri....6-8 hrs?

You're in Massecusets (crap I can't spell it lol) right?
From TO to Niagra is about 1-2 hrs....from there I'm not sure...but 6-8 is prob right..

MASS!:shocked: NO! I am in northern Vermont:drool: (ps...nothing wrong with mass btw....go sox!)

Yeah I think......6-8 hrs is right

U2Girl1978 said:

:shrug: I don't know what to say.

I'm just getting annoyed with people not getting along...

Anyways, I live in Massachusetts. :)

Where in mass U2Girl? I lived in Needham a short while after college.....i loved it there:drool: so close to the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom