Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
er, well maybe a bit of both, like a lil' squidgy at the centre!!

It's funny you should ask about Bono 'cos i was about to tell you there's a thread on PLEBA where Kelly has posted some pics of Bono&Ali at the launch of Edun in Beverly Hills!

He's lookin' GORGE in his purple shirt!!!!! Also acting the clown!!! :drool:

Of course!!!!!!

I wondered howcome hubby can make din dins when he's workin' so many hours? He's superman!!!!! Superstud!!!! :giggle:

Does he have the weekend off for Easter? You just staying at home? My friend bought me a lovely good quality easter egg with some yummy chocs, so i'll get stuck into them over the next few days!

Sounds like a few new nice US girls joined lastnite! I think they heard about our proposed Clarence party&joined eh??!!

Oh golly, did you see what ruff said about having a spare ticket for San diego? Torture!!!!! :scream: :no:

Oh to have money to be able to just get over!!! AHHH!!

BONOGASMS BONOGASMS BONOGASMS BONOGASMS BONOGASMS BONOGASMS

d43954fa.jpg

01b79f33.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Oh well! And us too, remember!!!! :shame:

Did i make you laugh about superstud?

Great pics eh?

So what do ya reckon bout the 1st U2 show then?

Teehee!!!!!! Can't get effing smilies to work, Grrr!

That one Bono's making the silly face in? That is hysterical&the way Ali is looking at him; as if thinking Ah, Bono ya silly eejit, fooling around!!!!! OH! Bono fooling around! Can he? Oh go on, Ali - Just a little loan!!!!!!

susanp6 said:
Teehee!!!!!! Can't get effing smilies to work, Grrr!

That one Bono's making the silly face in? That is hysterical&the way Ali is looking at him; as if thinking Ah, Bono ya silly eejit, fooling around!!!!! OH! Bono fooling around! Can he? Oh go on, Ali - Just a little loan!!!!!!

Ali's looking so good

Just think she gets to see lots of silly Bono faces.....:sexywink:

I wonder what you could possibly mean about his silly faces!

Ali looks STUNNING!

Hi there! I read back&noticed you'd joined us, so welcome from a Scottish lassy, as Bri keeps calling me now!

What can we shorten yer name to, btw?

Great pics eh?

Yea, I am a member of the Pleban club. I wouldn't call you a Scottish Lassie...I'm not familar with everyone (even though I've been since 2002).

Well, I've been offered Weldy, I suggested Mac Weldy. My real name is Elizabeth, but I've been called Liz, Lizzie, Lizard. I really don't care what you call me though...the more the merrier.

Yea, great pics...eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom