Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm, I live on Lenzi Av which is near Joliet and East Ave. I know Joliet Road is the new name for Route 66. But I'm not good at directions. Yea...I actually nearly drowned three times..the third time was in my high school swimming pool four years ago. Don't worry guys, I know how to swim now.

Good thing too....
Or else you can't come to play....and no fakie drowning.....I called dibs on that one...Bono needs to give me mouth to mouth :sexywink:
ABinpool.jpg

VintagePunk said:
That swimming pic...:drool: It's from a series of 3. I should scan the others. They show him and Paul sitting on the boat after, all wet.

i thought i heard my name called...someone say something about all wet?

:eek: now that was uncalled for. :tsk:

Got the book out, there are 4....1st one is Bono in the water, 2nd is Paul McG on the boat, shirtless and wet...3rd is Paul and Bono w wet, Pauls shirt is back on but open, Bono is shirtless, but has a huge-ass scarf thingy tied around him blocking the view, and his arm is slung around Suzanne Aris, a crew member - the 4th one, Bono, hair slightly wet, shirt on, with his head leaning against Nassim, their make-up person, sleeping. That last one is one of the most adorable pics I've ever seen. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

Ruf!!! :hug:
Didya see?...chippy was in our last party thread...he must lurk here....he saw you call him a skank :laugh:

that chipster...crazy lurking bastard! thank god we edited (or at least, SOME of us managed to edit *coughVPcough*

Hi again everyone! :wave:

Been reading round some other stuff on PLEBA, LS, etc!

ruff - I spoke with Chizip earlier, saying he hoped you wouldn't try to make out with him!!!!!! :laugh:

You must be getting really excited! Anyone bought your spare yet?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hmm, I think I seen the one where Bono is talking to Paul while his arm is around Ms. Aris

I"m sorta :shifty: stealing the book from the library. I"m gonna say I lost it, and then pay them for it. It's out of print now. So I'll have lots of time to scan from it.

U2 has caused my to become morally bankrupt in many ways, apparently. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom