Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

You shoot them with BB guns? :shame :

Watch out, Sicy will show up and whoop your arse. :uhoh :

I tease because I love. :kiss :

Awww, waiting is an awful thing to do. It just gnaws at you. :hug :
And did we lose DG? :sad ::sad :

Yeah Sicy will whoop your ass. :uhoh:

I know you do. :kiss:

I think we have lost DG. :sad:

Last edited:
Okay, here we go. I got it cut, and got some red highlights:

PB110004.jpg

PB110007.jpg

They aren't the greatest pics, since I was quite plastered when I took them, but it gives you a bit of an idea of what I look like now. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, here we go. I got it cut, and got some red highlights:

PB110004.jpg

PB110007.jpg

They aren't the greatest pics, since I was quite plastered when I took them, but it gives you a bit of an idea of what I look like now. :)

you look nice:applaud:

Pwetty clone! :heart: :cute: It really looks great! Is your hair naturally curly like that? :jealous:

Funny, that. I just got red highlights too :giggle: Am not going to post pics, though, since I haven't washed my hair :shifty:

bonoishot said:

I agree with this VP. :hug::heart:

Thanks Bri, Jem, I really appreciate it. :hug: :heart: It's just one of those situations that you have to grit your teeth and get through, and hope that eventually you'll get used to it. :sigh:

Great pics, Thora, the highlights look really, really good! :drool:

Thanks FB! :hug:

JezSnape said:
Pwetty clone! :heart: :cute: It really looks great! Is your hair naturally curly like that? :jealous:

Funny, that. I just got red highlights too :giggle: Am not going to post pics, though, since I haven't washed my hair :shifty:

Aww, thank you! :hug: Yes, my hair is naturally curly. I used to hate it when I was a kid, but now I love it.

You should post a picture!! :D

Thanks VP! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks Bri, Jem, I really appreciate it. :hug: :heart: It's just one of those situations that you have to grit your teeth and get through, and hope that eventually you'll get used to it. :sigh:

:heart::hug: If you just need to vent or talk my PM box is always open. It will take some getting used to. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Everytime I get my hair cut, it gets progressively shorter. :uhoh:

It used to be halfway down my back or so, the last time I got it cut it was barely touching my shoulders. :ohmy:

Wow Bri thats quite alot to have chopped off in one go.

Thats what scares me about hairdressers is you're not in control and anything can go wrong. And i hate making small talk with them. :angry:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

It's a lot to adjust to.
It'll take time, but you will. Besides,she's not moving too far away , right? :)

And you always have us to talk to. :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Everytime I get my hair cut, it gets progressively shorter. :uhoh:

It used to be halfway down my back or so, the last time I got it cut it was barely touching my shoulders. :ohmy:

same here and I`m wishing that I didn`t get it cut now
you know how it is :mad:

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks FB! :hug:

Aww, thank you! :hug: Yes, my hair is naturally curly. I used to hate it when I was a kid, but now I love it.

You should post a picture!! :D

Thanks VP! :hug:

:no: I can post a pic in the photo thread tomorrow, after I've had a chance to wash my hair, and properly blow dry it (says the girl who until two years ago didn't understand the necessity of conditioner :lol: )

I want curly hair too! :scream:

flybabe said:
why is everyone scared of the thread,Jez:angel:

I don't know :shifty: I mean, we're all such normal, shy and quiet people, aren't we? :angel:

bonoishot said:

Wow Bri thats quite alot to have chopped off in one go.

Thats what scares me about hairdressers is you're not in control and anything can go wrong. And i hate making small talk with them. :angry:

Oh it wasn't all in one go. The I would have had a heart attack. :lmao:"

it's just been sneakily getting shorter...

Omg, I know!! I hate the idea they could mess up my hair..and it takes time to grow back...unless you get a wig. :lol:

My latest hairdresser moved away. ( How dare she :angry: )I've needed a trim/vut for a few weeks....but I need to find someone new...who I can trust, and who isn't annoying to talk to :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:( :hug:

It's a lot to adjust to.
It'll take time, but you will. Besides,she's not moving too far away , right? :)

And you always have us to talk to. :kiss:

And the health issues are still up in the air, too...

It's no wonder I drink. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

And the health issues are still up in the air, too...

It's no wonder I drink. :wink:

:lol:

At least you're an amusing drunk. :flirt:

Aww, that's right, you have that to worry about too.
Poor Clone :( :hug:

I think we all need a holiday. Somewhere warm, and relaxing...preferably with massages :drool:
How about Hawaii....or Austrailia....lets do the pleban Disney trip! :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh it wasn't all in one go. The I would have had a heart attack. :lmao:"

it's just been sneakily getting shorter...

Omg, I know!! I hate the idea they could mess up my hair..and it takes time to grow back...unless you get a wig. :lol :

My latest hairdresser moved away. ( How dare she :angry: )I've needed a trim/vut for a few weeks....but I need to find someone new...who I can trust, and who isn't annoying to talk to :sad:

HOw dare she move away. :madwife::angry:

Back
Top Bottom