Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
:lol: cheesiest commercial ever! "We turn NOvember into YESvember at Hayley Toyota!" Wow there was a reason I stopped watching tv.

I knew there was a reason I've only ever owned one Japanese car.

Well, besides the fact that I live in Detroit. :wink:

Just stopping in for a few minutes. How is everyone?

jobob said:

I knew there was a reason I've only ever owned one Japanese car.

Well, besides the fact that I live in Detroit. :wink:

Just stopping in for a few minutes. How is everyone?

Hi Jo :hug: I'm good, how are you?

If you're still interested in our plebaville sims game your sim is expecting a second baby; any name suggestions?

Just sittin' around watching Desperate Housewives. And partying in Pleba. When I should be doing about three other things around my house. :wink: :huh:

jobob said:
Just sittin' around watching Desperate Housewives. And partying in Pleba. When I should be doing about three other things around my house. :wink: :huh:

Desperate Housewives!! Me too:wink: I'm loving tonight's episode, but last week was :ohmy: amazing!

jobob said:
Last week's DH episode was one of the best of the season if not the whole series. It was really something, all right. :faint:

I agree!! It was definitely the best of the series for me! I can't wait until the whole Orson/Alma/Monique mystery is solved.:)

newu22.jpg

newu23.jpg

newu2.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:

"Sexywonk" huh? :lol: When you are around I always feel quite nasty :sexywink: :lol:

:lol: yeah I noticed that when the smiley didn't pop up...but I figured I'd leave it because it cracked me up.

The work is coming along! Though I'm rather upset...I've been workin me arse off, and have had only 20 hours of sleep trying to keep up with work and my homework. Well I checked in with my cohort this evening, only to find they are exactly as far along as I am!!!! :mad:

I'm so mad b/c they have been drinking out during the weekend, some went out of town, some went to a football game. They had all this free time and didn't do work. If I had that much time I'd be caught up by now!!!!

They did the smart thing though. They made time for themselves. I haven't really done that, and I may go crazy before Wednesday is over. :cracked:

Back
Top Bottom