Plebans Girls Party-stuck in a moment with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I missed everyone. :hug: :heart: :sigh:

I hope your all doing well and people get to feeling better soon. Its hard to get online here anymore at the same time as everyone else. B is working swing shift so from 2pm till 10:30pm I'm the only parent home with the kids. We are still living with my parents so I have to make sure they aren't getting into trouble. Hopefully once we move into our own place I'll be able to catch you girls more in the afternoons. Just a few more weeks and we will be back to normal. Hopefully we will be in the new house in about a week and a half. But it will be a bit before I find out if we can get net service of some kind there.

:love: :heart:

WildHoney said:

The chance to stay here until you catch up with me :wink:

That's the best prize EVER :drool: and money my darling (and school) are all that's standing in the way of our meeting...We'll always have next tour!:sexywink: Have a good night dear!! Behave..:shifty: *ducks out again* I'll bbl!:wave:

^^:crack: Well that song is now stuck in my head. :wink: Only 60 more pages of Critical Reasoning to go and then it's on to Microeconomics!!:happy: :|

DebbieDowner.jpg

redhotswami said:
SG!! :hug: eh...I've been better. How are you doing? Nice sig!!! :heart: The Adamfro is gorgeous!

I'm doing pretty well, actually :) I'm sorry to hear you aren't having a the best day though :hug: What's wrong?

Thanks! I LOVE Adam's blonde curls :drool: If I could travel back in time to any time and place, but only once, I would use that chance to go back so I could get my fingers in hair when he was 20 or so :drool: :combust: :love:

Glad to hear you're doing well! :)

I don't know...I'm just feeling funky, you know? And I have 6 pages to write by tomorrow afternoon, and I am just NOT in the mood.

Oh and I had a question for you...I remember you were having computer trouble, and lost your sims, right? Well I don't have any expansion packs, but I do have a purchased copy of Sims2 for PC. I can't use it since I have a mac (got a new computer over the summer) so it is just collecting dust. Would you like it?

redhotswami said:
Glad to hear you're doing well! :)

I don't know...I'm just feeling funky, you know? And I have 6 pages to write by tomorrow afternoon, and I am just NOT in the mood.

Oh and I had a question for you...I remember you were having computer trouble, and lost your sims, right? Well I don't have any expansion packs, but I do have a purchased copy of Sims2 for PC. I can't use it since I have a mac (got a new computer over the summer) so it is just collecting dust. Would you like it?

That is SO sweet :hug: I just got Sims 2 running on it's own on my PC, though, so I don't need it. Thank you so much for the offer, anyway! :)

I think the problem was in the new Pets EP :slant: But I haven't gotten that far yet, I'm taking the re-installation really slowly and playing around with it to see if I can figure the problem out this time before I've started to re-build.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling all 'meh' :| :sigh: - I was like that last night. And I hate having to write something when I'm not in the mood :grumpy: which is odd, since I like writing so much, but I'm no good at being told what to write. In fact, that MAY explain my school history :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

That is SO sweet :hug: I just got Sims 2 running on it's own on my PC, though, so I don't need it. Thank you so much for the offer, anyway! :)

I think the problem was in the new Pets EP :slant: But I haven't gotten that far yet, I'm taking the re-installation really slowly and playing around with it to see if I can figure the problem out this time before I've started to re-build.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling all 'meh' :| :sigh: - I was like that last night. And I hate having to write something when I'm not in the mood :grumpy: which is odd, since I like writing so much, but I'm no good at being told what to write. In fact, that MAY explain my school history :wink:

Ah okay. I'm glad you're getting it back running again :) Hopefully the same thing won't happen again. It is frustrating to have to keep starting anew after all the hard work you put into it.

Yeah, the whole 'meh' feeling isn't leaving me either. I WANT to get this work done. I think maybe I'll just do 3 pages tonight, and wake up early to do 3 more pages in the morning or something.

If I hadn't kept putting all this off I could've been done this afternoon :sigh:

redhotswami said:

Ah okay. I'm glad you're getting it back running again :) Hopefully the same thing won't happen again. It is frustrating to have to keep starting anew after all the hard work you put into it.

Yeah, the whole 'meh' feeling isn't leaving me either. I WANT to get this work done. I think maybe I'll just do 3 pages tonight, and wake up early to do 3 more pages in the morning or something.

If I hadn't kept putting all this off I could've been done this afternoon :sigh:

I hate that feeling :yuck: but it doesn't help anything to wish you had done something, when all is said and done

and once you get working on it, you'll probably feel a lot better I know I usually do

Oh wait, HP's glasses are black. NM!
SG - you're right, I do feel better when it is done. it is just a matter of getting myself to DO it. :wink:

And LiveIreland is NOT helping me tonight! They keep playing sad songs :(

Back
Top Bottom