Plebans Girls Party-stuck in a moment with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:
No worries....it made me laugh too.

My exam on the other hand.....didn't really induce chuckling and good cheer. :|

In fact, it only made me think of a 4 letter word that rhymes with duck. :happy:

And I'll give you a hint...I wasn't thinking luck, puck, or muck.

Neither are mine...:combust: that's not a good combustion either.:huh: That word...duck?:scratch:

Hi Britt, Wild, and anyone else. :hug:

I'm okay. :| I'm really tired, stressed, frustrated, etc. But I'm trying to stay positive. This week has been really tiring and stressful.

I'm much better now that I can spend a bit of time with my girls. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Britt, Wild, and anyone else. :hug:

I'm okay. :| I'm really tired, stressed, frustrated, etc. But I'm trying to stay positive. This week has been really tiring and stressful.

I'm much better now that I can spend a bit of time with my girls. :hug:

Aww Thora!! :( I hope the rest of the week flies by for you, so you can start your new job!:heart: I hope things gets easier for you soon!! Keep your eye on the prize...Hawaii!!!:drool:

Britt... study..... or else... Larry will stop showing off his muscles and whatever else, he'll start hiding for the rest of his life...

:tsk: Young people....

:whistle: *does not have to redo two tests from her exam week, and another one with her whole class cause the highest grade was 4,6/10*

this was more of a hi/bye post people :) I'm going off to bed :hug: byes!

U2isthebest said:
PLEBAn party!!!!!!:drool: Someone come make me study!!!:scream:

1.gif
:wink:

Thora :hug:

Galeongirl said:
Britt... study..... or else... Larry will stop showing off his muscles and whatever else, he'll start hiding for the rest of his life...

:tsk: Young people....

:whistle: *does not have to redo two tests from her exam week, and another one with her whole class cause the highest grade was 4,6/10*

this was more of a hi/bye post people :) I'm going off to bed :hug: byes!

He would do that?:sad: I better start hitting those books....then it's Larry's turn...:shifty: That's great news about your exams!! Have a good night!:hug: P.S. You're younger than me missy!! LOL

Thanks girls. :hug: I'm sure it will be fine. I'm just overreacting to stuff, and since I haven't had a lot of sleep, that really isn't helping. :lol: I have lots of fun things going on this week - I have Christmas parties every night, so that will be great. :)

WildHoney said:

Alfie was over excited :lol:

He tried to "welcome" her three times :shifty: :yikes:...typical bloke

They're the best of pals she likes winding him up, he keeps going to check she's ok and when he went for a walk she went looking for him :cute:

Aww! :cute: Alfie: Mommy got me a girlfriend for Christmas! :hyper: :laugh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Britt!! :hug: Im good thanks :). How are you doing?

My flight leaves at 6:25am on Friday :hyper: Sure you can't come? :sexywink:

I'm good!!! procrastinating as always!:happy: :| ....:hmm: Is the invitation still open? LOL. WILD!!! Sadie's there?:cute: that's amazing news!

Back
Top Bottom