Plebans Girls Party-stuck in a moment with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Drive by posting :sad:

OrGOOooooooOOoooooooooooooooo :scream:

:mad:

:crazy:

:banghead:

:goes back to studying:

notalonedf6.png

:mad:

Drea said:
Pretty good - how goes work? :wink:

Absolutely crazy! :crack: :lol:

Ah, I can't wait for this week to be over. It seems like all the crap and stress seems to have come for my last week in this position. :lol:

Is work going better for you now that that woman is gone?

OMG - in pennies?! :lol: Oh man, that would suck!

We're in the middle of our storm here at work. :lol: At least I'm going to miss the worst of it though - that happens usually around the 19th or 20th. :lol: I'm glad I won't be around for that.

ThoraSEB said:
OMG - in pennies?! :lol: Oh man, that would suck!

We're in the middle of our storm here at work. :lol: At least I'm going to miss the worst of it though - that happens usually around the 19th or 20th. :lol: I'm glad I won't be around for that.

That it does :lol: The worst I've seen so far was $952 in pennies - for anyone wondering, that's just over 38 boxes of rolled pennies (machine rolled, that is :wink: )

Yikes. :yikes: At least you don't have to deal with customers! :no: People are extremely unreasonable at this time of year, and want the moon with everything on it. :sigh: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Yikes. :yikes: At least you don't have to deal with customers! :no: People are extremely unreasonable at this time of year, and want the moon with everything on it. :sigh: :lol:

They're unreasonable at EVERY time of year :lol:

<-- did time in retail :wink:

Most definitely prefer dealing with pennies rather than people :yes: :lol:

I hear ya! :wink:

Well, I gotta go and brave the crowds now and buy my best friend's Christmas present. Thankfully I know exactly what I'm getting, so it will be a quick jaunt to the mall.

See you later! :hug:

:wave: :wave:

hi everyone!

can't stay at least not right now -- have to Print stuff....

but THORA........your NEW job sounds great! :hyper:

Drea et al..thanks for the Milan answer....with all the stuff I was running around for & dealing with I FORGOT it was the add on to the Special Edition of U218

guess i'll have to save up for that......:)

will go to J&R and see it if gets on Holiday sale....... siince Tower is bye, bying..NO new items as ofr Oct early.

TTFN take care :hug:S

It snowed a little today - nothing much comparatively

I don't have any thoughts for and RSOC today either :huh: not feeling particularly creative either

I'm back for a bit...

SO what was this i read SG

the 4th Cycle of PGP Sims went blooey because of some yet unknow glirch/possiblr bad something that your virus dector didn't find? :(

OHhhhhhhh well...
:raisedchampaineglass: Here's to the 5th PGP Sims game Cycle when ever it arrives! ::giggle: :hug:

Oops - quick request before I go...

SG, do you have that magazine pic from last year (I think) with the four of them wrapped up in Christmas lights? If so, could you post it in here? :wink:

Drea 0 I don't think I have it handy, no it's on a CD somewhere - one of the many things I've been meaning to get around to :slant:

And I have a headache which is getting worse staring at the screen so I think I'd better go and just rest my eyes :hug: sorry I wasn't more helpful

^:hug: S'okay - I have a pic to start with and people can build from there :) I think a lot of our usual suspects are going to be travelling... could be a quiet thread :(

Back
Top Bottom