Plebans Girls Party...Party all night and day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i think that's spelt correctly Wild!

Indeed, soo many connotations Mucca! :giggle:

What was i saying............oh yes, about that grip!!!......:evil: :tongue:

its a lollipop that's like a lipstick. You push it out from the bottom and then lick away. Once you've had your fills just close it up and save if for the next time. But of course when you push it up again, the inside is all hot and sticky from the first session.

Wow that made no sense.
Ah well...that just brought a whole new perpespective on pushpops for me....

Mucca said:
its a lollipop that's like a lipstick. You push it out from the bottom and then lick away. Once you've had your fills just close it up and save if for the next time. But of course when you push it up again, the inside is all hot and sticky from the first session.

Wow that made no sense.

:laugh:
Indeed......you'll blush the next time you have one....

Mucca said:

Wow that made no sense.

Sounds familiar to me...but it's not a lollipop i'm thinking of now what the devil is it?

Wild - are you thinking what i'm thinking? Like Mucca said, you can make it go in&out of it's covering...............:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom