Plebans Girls Party...Party all night and day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Wild - you are one lucky bugger(can i say that?)to have received your tix!!!!!! I haven't got EITHER of mine yet! :sad: :sad: :madspit:

Congratulations, though!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

I got told by the SECC box office up here in Glasgow at the time i booked them that they would come in 6 weeks later so then i go in 6 weeks later&what do they say? They won't be in for another 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: Bastards!!!!!!!

Yeah i'm still waiting for my secong night at Twickenham to come through. I booked 1st night and Cardiff through a concert package company so should get them nearer the time...

Yes, Dr Who IS an old tv show! It's a sci-fi series that started out WAY back in the 60's!!! Contains lots of monsters, including the famous Daleks................EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya still there Wild???? Well no luck on the lottery, so i won't be joining ruff for the 1st show, unfortunately!!!!! :( :sad: !!!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:giggle:

Of course you gals are! :hug:

Have y'all done any easter celebrations yet? I had easter dinner last night. But there were no mashed potatoes!!!:madspit: :sad:

Thanks Bri :hug:

In England we celebrate Easter mostly on Sunday where we sit down and have turkey and trimmings, just like Christmas. And get Easter Eggs of course...

WildHoney said:

Thanks Bri :hug:

In England we celebrate Easter mostly on Sunday where we sit down and have turkey and trimmings, just like Christmas. And get Easter Eggs of course...

Thats what we usually do to...whole family goes to grams house (which is around the corner from me lol) and we have a lovely feast of turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes :)drool: )..
But for whatever reason my aunt had it yesterday....:slant:
It was ok...but she's no grandma!
:laugh:

Hmmmmm - Turkey? Not for me! Hate that stuff! :yuck: Don't know what i'll be having for my dinner yet! Prefer a curry! I do LOVE roast dinners, but with beef or chicken! YUM!!

Although, i have got a lovely easter egg with some GORGE looking chocs in it, so stand by girls! I will be sitting here, choccing out this time tom!

I notice we're doing quite badly in the footie as expected! Scotland are crap!!! England won 3-0 or something, is that right, Wild? You will be happy, i presume!!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Yes, Dr Who IS an old tv show! It's a sci-fi series that started out WAY back in the 60's!!! Contains lots of monsters, including the famous Daleks................EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya still there Wild???? Well no luck on the lottery, so i won't be joining ruff for the 1st show, unfortunately!!!!! :( :sad: !!!!!!

Meant to watch Dr who but totally forgot.. Watching Slane DVD:drool: .. Always used to hide behind the settee when i was little. The daleks really used to freak me out:huh:

Must check lotto numbers....

susanp6 said:
Hmmmmm - Turkey? Not for me! Hate that stuff! :yuck: Don't know what i'll be having for my dinner yet! Prefer a curry! I do LOVE roast dinners, but with beef or chicken! YUM!!

Although, i have got a lovely easter egg with some GORGE looking chocs in it, so stand by girls! I will be sitting here, choccing out this time tom!

I notice we're doing quite badly in the footie as expected! Scotland are crap!!! England won 3-0 or something, is that right, Wild? You will be happy, i presume!!! :wink:

England won 4-0

How are Scotland doing? Charlie(Nicholas):drool: said he'd be happy to lose 1-0 or 2 -0

Wild - :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're one of the ones who used to hide behind the sofa, then?????!!!!!!

Oh no, that's too bad you forgot about Dr Who! Isn't it perhaps repeated on one of the cable channels, if you have that?

Yes, you've got to check the old lotto no's!!!! :yes: :yes:

'cos then, just think we could be off to The Clarence!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

Bri - You love mash then? I do too! In fact i'm going to have that soon............with a nice bit of sausage!!!!!!!! :drool:

Oh spag bol!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!! Love it! Would be a good idea for tom nite, actually! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I spose we don't want to turn it into a convo about footy, except to say i know who you mean when you say Charlies' name, ya know!!!!!!! :sexywink: Ya love 'im don't ya??

Enjoy a yummy spag bol then! Irish sausage would be good, i imagine!!!! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: sausages!!!!! I couldn't resist with the innuendos on that! So typical eh??? Haha!

I know exactly what you mean about Irish mash! You see a lot of them in packs too in the supermarkets!!

Yes! Anyone is welcome! :wave:

Although, i'm off for a short while to eat my dinner! See ya!

Damn, Italy just scored another :mad:

Mucca said:
really?
Was he any good?

awww Brightest:hug:

I think he was, or i read somewherethat he was. I read somewhere he was meant to be good at gaelic football & hurling & rugby...

the thought of a young Bono running around playing soccer :drool:

If i remeber rightly some irish team where trying to get him to play a few years ago:huh:

bonoirish-vi.jpg

"no worries...hmm...you look small enough to fit in one of my suitcases. I can carry you in, past the security guards,take you right backstage..and we'll have extra time to ourselves where we can......."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom