# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a dumb question. I just started looking in this area of PLEBA (since I still consider myself a newbie). But from the looks of it, you're online right now, right? How do y'all KNOW when you're gonna be online? Or do you have a set time? Just curious. Don't mean to intrude. :reject:

zuropa_fit said:
I have a dumb question. I just started looking in this area of PLEBA (since I still consider myself a newbie). But from the looks of it, you're online right now, right? How do y'all KNOW when you're gonna be online? Or do you have a set time? Just curious. Don't mean to intrude. :reject:

I think it just comes down to individual timezones.....now is when you'll find Wild, Gg and me here, the American girls are on at a slightly different time, but we manage to overlap our visits every now and then. :madwife: Damn timezones, they make things soooooo confusing!!!

But I can tell you this....the future is good. :yes:

Lobe said:
Hi there people...

I'm a newbie in this pervet side of pleba.... anything I should know??

:shifty:

All I can say is welcome to the dark side :evil:

And Wild is constantly on heat, so be careful :lol:

Well, all, I have to go to WORK! :madwife: Boring old place. I'll try to be back soon! :hug:s to all.

RegularBonoFan said:
Well, all, I have to go to WORK! :madwife: Boring old place. I'll try to be back soon! :hug:s to all.

:shocked: FRANKIE!! You were here and I MISSED YOU!!!!! :hug: :kiss: :love:

You all come back now ya hear!

Galeongirl said:
Welcome new ones :wave:

:scream: I sent you the complete story of my B encounter by email! how come you never got it?

By email?? I'll go check my over eager spam folder.......:madspit:

gluey said:

By email?? I'll go check my over eager spam folder.......:madspit:

FOUND IT!!!! Was in the dreaded spam folder! How DARE they put my fellow G-spot in the rubbish!! :madwife:

Going to read it now!!

Back
Top Bottom