# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Wild :drool: :hug:

I'm all done, I had my last day last friday :sad: For the first time I actually want to go back to that school... But I got through with flying colours, my tutor couldn't have given me better comments and grades :D

How's life been here at the blue crack? And how are you?

Well Done :applaud:

We told you you are the best :drool:

So are you back to college or have you time off?

I'm fine although i'm back to work tomorrow:madspit:

That would be lurking in between working, :giggle:

How are ya, Wild?

Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.

:happy:

snapshot_54325c3c_14325c3d.jpg

"We're Ba-ack!"

SIMS! :yippie:

Wild - let me know if you got the pic of me in the dress that I sent to your email (it'll be from my phone #, with the subject "Promised pic ;)" ) Hopefully it worked - I've never tried to do that before :lol:

SG - happy birthday a few hours early *G*

B and Edgie were just on MMM doing some sort of chit chat telling stories about thier music and stuff, in NY.
Is this old?
Did I randomly come across something new?
How out of the loop am I? :hmm:

Apparently it was taped around the time WITS was coming out so I'm guessing this is old news but...why have I not heard of this before?

Anyone?
anyone?
bueller?

Pretty much, yeah. :lol: When the Sox won 3 years ago it was even crazier, but it's still pretty crazy. After an 86-year drought, we only had to wait another 3. :love: I managed to get bleacher seats for Game 2. It was awesome! :hyper:

As a Jays fan, I'm constitutionally obligated to hate the Red Sox :lol: The only good thing about them winning is that a Cdn player - for the first time since the Jays' second WS win in 93 - got a WS ring out of it :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I meant Game 1. :lol:
:hyper: I'd love to be at Fenway for a Boston game. Especially while Papelbon's still the closer. I'm a hardcore Red Sox fan.

Papelbon and his Irish jig :love: I'm not sure if I am going to go to the parade tomorrow. Even though it's during the week its going to be nuts. Im still deciding. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom