# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg it's been years indeed! :hug: :sad: :hug:

I've been fine, really busy with school, prolly failed two exams but that's fine... can redo them... and now I got new subjects and my timetable is WAY more relaxed than before! I even got a day off now!:D :whistle: which means going back to my old highschool each wednesday....
:flirt: and how's you and the little bulge??? :giggle: I expect it's not exactly a bulge yet... but still....

Gluey :hug: I'm glad to see how much better you're doing :happy:

GG - glad to hear school is going better I know it was really challenging before

Nope, no bluge yet - the baby is about the size of a kidney bean according to the books I've been reading :cute:

Gav and I still haven't decided on a boys name but we're a little closer, I think :p

I had to take Sassy to the vet today and came very close to euthanising :sad: but I'm so glad we decided to bring her home and try to make her more comfortable instead, she seems to be resting fairly comfortably now - and purring like I haven't heard her purr in a long time! I think she likes the pain medicine
14.gif

:hug: Oh no, sorry to hear Sassy's not well SG :hug:

Isn't it amazing how quickly baby's grow.....:cute: I LOVED my pregnancy books.....they were like my bible!

I'm adjusting well to my bionic status.....I feel I'll be able to do full justice to the title in no time!!!

Sad_Girl said:

that bulge lead to this bulge :lol

Hi Bri! :hug: how are you? I just read your PM :flirt :happy :cool

:lol:!

It's the bulge conspiracy! :shifty:

Omgosh, I've been wondering where you've been! I've missed you! :hug::heart:
I was starting to think I smelled funny and you just didn't like me anymore :sad:
So how's Sassy? What was (is) wrong with lil kitty? :heart:
You like my first attempt at a novel eh? :wink:
I'm good.
Perhaps was on the phone at like 2 am last night. :shifty: :cute:

I did just get two new sims add-ons for my birthday and a gift card with which I might just pick up another 'stuff' pack for the game :happy:

I don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to it, but I figure I'll start putting some stuff up on the blog if/when I can. the new stuff is really cool - including jewelry like earrings and such :cool: but I will lose a lot of the 'original' content, so we'll see how it turns out

Sad_Girl said:

MAYBE

I have to say, I did quit doing it once or twice just because I got so much grief over things not going well for this sim or that one :crazy: so the task still scares me a little

:hug: I understand that :)

hope your pc won't crash the game this time :giggle:

Yesterday was CRAZY :yikes: :crazy: all the kids running around and everyone here in our little house, Jake just got done with his surgery to fix his broken nose poor kid :hug: and I was just insane with pregnancy hormones (seriously , I scared myself :lol: )

but I called Gav and he amazes me with his ability to set me back to rights :love: I'm going to call him back tomorrow so I can talk to him actually on my birthday (we always have our get-togethers the weekend before) and hopefully he'll be able to see that I'm not a total nut-job :lmao: I was laughing and crying all at once, I'm sure I sounded like I'd totally lost it

Sad_Girl said:
Yesterday was CRAZY :yikes: :crazy: all the kids running around and everyone here in our little house, Jake just got done with his surgery to fix his broken nose poor kid :hug: and I was just insane with pregnancy hormones (seriously , I scared myself :lol: )

but I called Gav and he amazes me with his ability to set me back to rights :love: I'm going to call him back tomorrow so I can talk to him actually on my birthday (we always have our get-togethers the weekend before) and hopefully he'll be able to see that I'm not a total nut-job :lmao: I was laughing and crying all at once, I'm sure I sounded like I'd totally lost it

:cute: Aahhhh hormones.......

Back
Top Bottom