# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'm made of tougher stuff than that! The surgeon said that with the screws and plates etc I can't damage anything, it's just my muscles that are still tense, so I pulled one of them a little. Phew! But yeah, I'll be careful!! :yes:

bonocomet said:
It's 10:39 here... just sitting in my living room with my laptop, curled up in my fave comfy chair... my kids are on their laptops and we're all watching heroes on TV... hubby's gone to bed. And i'm playin games with my game buds in the Out of Control forum... and over here talkin to my Pleban bud gluuuuuey! :D

and this is basically what goes on here just about every night... :lol:

Wow you ARE bionic now! I had a screw in my ankle, but they had to take it out :rolleyes:
what's for dinner? :hmm:

mince and cheese pie, mashed potato and veges......yum. Not the healthiest tonight, but it's easy and that's all I care about!!!

Sounds like you're having a nice relaxed night!! Hopefully I can do the same once the kids are in bed!

Sounds like a nice comfort meal! And mashed potatos :drool:

Yeah that's how every nite goes for me... I like to relax this way :rolleyes:

i forget, your kids are still little right?

Yep, eldest is almost 8, my middle one turned 6 yesterday, and my youngest turns 5 in February.

And yes, dinner is a nice comfort meal tonight!! Normally better suited to the middle of winter, rather than a balmy spring evening, but hey, who cares, it's easy and the kids are happy!!!

I usually sit at the computer to switch off too! Mr G is a remote hog and channel surfs at a giddying pace - enough to put anyone off!! So I sit here for a while if anyone's around, then head to bed.......

:cute: aww those are great ages... I also can't remember how many girls &/or boys you have :reject: . But I'm sure you have your hands full! My girls (15 & 18) are just like me and love to sit here at nite with our computers talking to friends, playin around with stuff on the computer, one of us usually plays the music... and we put a movie or TV show on and all watch it like this... we're dorks.
Hubby gets up for work at 3:30 am so he goes to bed early and leaves us to our geeked out dorkiness. :giggle:

bonocomet said:
:cute: aww those are great ages... I also can't remember how many girls &/or boys you have :reject: . But I'm sure you have your hands full! My girls (15 & 18) are just like me and love to sit here at nite with our computers talking to friends, playin around with stuff on the computer, one of us usually plays the music... and we put a movie or TV show on and all watch it like this... we're dorks.
Hubby gets up for work at 3:30 am so he goes to bed early and leaves us to our geeked out dorkiness. :giggle:

sounds like bliss!! :cute:

bonocomet said:

:ohmy: really?? how do ya know that stuff anyways? I never know about that kinda stuff :lol: does it say somewhere? :hmm:

Saw on the main Pleba page, where the subforums are, tells you how many threads and posts etc..... :D

AAahhh i see it! cool!

Yeah it is bliss! We like it :D

ok now I'm always gonna be looking at those numbers on the front page. LOL

:giggle:

I never did tell hubby to buy me Guinness today... and right now it sounds soo good i wish i had one... need to go get a cold drink!

ooh no you can't drink right now? Too many meds? :hmm:

Well i got a nice sparkling water... so no alcohol here right now either. In fact i had told hubby to stop buying it for me for awhile... Too fattening! I visit Starbucks everyday so that's bad enough already... i didn't need to drink more calories in the evening...

:shifty: now now gluey....

:giggle:

Yeah, I'm on strong anti-inflammatory meds and semi strong pain relief so no drinkies for me for a few weeks :sad: I'm drinking copious amounts of water and green tea though - talk about an enforced health kick!! :lol:

Oh I can't wait until we can have a gluey returns to the Guinness party here! :hyper: so is it marked on your calendar? we need to plan a drinking bash for that! :giggle:

"International Widget Day" :hmm:

:shifty: Well I go back to the surgeon on the 14th November.....depending on what he says about my meds depends on my freedom.....so maybe that week/weekend could be pencilled in as a possibility......I'll be a cheap drunk by then :giggle:

It's going good.....:shifty:....almost dangerous in fact :yes:.....well as dangerous as only being allowed to walk can get.....:giggle:

How are you!?!?

Back
Top Bottom