# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
"Frame of Mind" Riker's in a play for Dr Crusher, but then he starts living the play and these aliens try to tell him that his life on the Enterprise was a delusion. It was really good, actually. But not on these drugs. :crack:
I'm sure I've seen it, but I can't bring the details to mind. I do love TNG, after 2nd season at least :wink:
:hug: I'm sure Edge will let you put the Bono threads back :yes:

well i have to get up off my butt and stop procrastinating as my back is killing me , thats how i know ive been procrastinating too long, but im sure i will be back later :hug:

Alisaura said:

I'm sure I've seen it, but I can't bring the details to mind. I do love TNG, after 2nd season at least :wink:
:hug: I'm sure Edge will let you put the Bono threads back :yes:
He wasn't going to let me! :scream: Mean, old, PopMart Edge! :madspit:

:wink:

Actually, there was! :hyper:

We went to a hockey game and Desire was playing in the background. Then, when the players were coming out, they played COBL. :drool:

I was like "OMG!!! It's U2!", and my friends were like, " :eyebrow: ". Except one. She likes U2.

When Desire was playing, we were both like, "Desiiiiiiiiiiirrrrreeee!!!" :giggle:

Awesome :D
It's silly how happy it makes me to hear U2 unexpectedly... I mean, it's not as if I can't listen to any of their songs whenever I want at home :lol:

:giggle:

I can't wait to see what kind of lucid dreams i have tonight. I just need to remember they're lucid and I do have control of them. So I can turn mean old PopMart Edge into sweet Elevation/Vertigo Edge and bring back Bono threads and have Adam :shifty: Hey, it's a dream, ain't it? :wink:

Alisaura said:
Lucid dreams... :drool: Wish I had those more often! :shifty:

Good luck with that :wink:
Thanks, Ali! I need all the sleep help I can get.

If only I could get Adam to tire me out... :combust:

:shifty: still procrastinating

how you doing frankie? what meds are you that are keeping you awake? ( if you dont mind me askin) its a pain in the ass hey , i had that experience earlier in the year.. i found increasing the dosage slightly helped and it doesnt happen now.

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
I thought to tire your brain out, you'd need a big long intellectual discussion... :wink:
Perfect, he can tell me about his garden....

mysterious_jen said:
:shifty: still procrastinating

how you doing frankie? what meds are you that are keeping you awake? ( if you dont mind me askin) its a pain in the ass hey , i had that experience earlier in the year.. i found increasing the odsage slightly helped and it doesnt happen now.
It's a decongestant for a sinus infection. maybe I should decrease the dosage for bed time, take one pill instead of two... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom