# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same to you Lobe :hug:

:giggle: not to divert the conversation to him agian, but I know a guy that can play conga's and even gave lessons a few years back at my old highschool :shifty: can I invite him over to play for/with us? :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: so how's the ass?
lol and he did that adjustment in front of the whole class??:shocked: how daring!

:shifty: eye to what contact exacclty?

thank god, my hand lives again :lol: kitty gotr up for a second, and I got my hand back!

Lets just say there's a reason I'm looking.:shifty:

A reason beyond the fact that it's hard to miss in those pants. :lmao:

No, no....not the whole class. It was at the end of class, he was answring some guys question, and I was waiting to ask him something too..and well, oh so subtlely......:silent:

And tsk! You perv, just plain ole eye contact. :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Lets just say there's a reason I'm looking.:shifty:

A reason beyond the fact that it's hard to miss in those pants. :lmao:

No, no....not the whole class. It was at the end of class, he was answring some guys question, and I was waiting to ask him something too..and well, oh so subtlely......:silent:

And tsk! You perv, just plain ole eye contact. :tsk:
:shifty: Is that appendage as extraordinary as, say, Mr Clayton's? :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tell him to go to hell!!!

We'll be waiting. :wink:

:lmao: I'll telll him that the next time I see him!

:lol: the radio loves torturing me, they play Don't Stand so close to me by the police every day! it's like they know I'm listening!

Im going downstairs, I'm so hungry :grumpy: hurry up with da pancakes already sis!

:sexywink: and tonight I gotta go to karate, so I won't be on till late!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm glad my posts aren't too stinky for you :sad:

I owe PMs to so many people. :shifty: Kinda funny that you're becoming critical about timely replies NOW, isn't it? :eyebrow: :wink:

Your posts are okay, your texts are okay. Two out of three is good, right? :uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:angry:

:madwife:

You're so creul.

Btw, for some random reason your sig reminds me of that song.....from 2000? Umm...the one that just kept saying "I'm blue abadiabada abdabidman." over and over....
:uhoh:

Between the horses of love and lust? :ohmy:

Ummm, I have no idea which 'blue' song you're referring to. I don't really listen to much top 40 radio, if that's where it's from. My sig is a David Gilmour song.

Hey Thora :wave: How are you?

Thora! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Between the horses of love and lust? :ohmy:

Ummm, I have no idea which 'blue' song you're referring to. I don't really listen to much top 40 radio, if that's where it's from. My sig is a David Gilmour song.

Hey Thora :wave: How are you?

Hmpf.

We are trampled underfoot :angry:

Sigh. You're lucky I like you missy, otherwise there'd be no soup for you. :tsk:
You'd better reply....in a timley manner. :grumpy:

Oh, and trust me, you'd rather not know the song...
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/bluelyrics.html

~BrightestStar~ said:

We are trampled underfoot :angry:

Sigh. You're lucky I like you missy, otherwise there'd be no soup for you. :tsk:
You'd better reply....in a timley manner. :grumpy:

Oh, and trust me, you'd rather not know the song...
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/bluelyrics.html

I'm only hanging on to watch you go down.... :shifty:

Sounds like a delightful song. I have surprisingly very little exposure to crappy music, fortunately. :happy: I haven't watched MM or MMM in years because they're crap, and the only time I listen to radio is in my car and of the stations I have programmed in, three are classic rock, two are modern rock, and then there's the Mix, which I usually scan past pretty fast, except for the rare occasion they actually play something good. Would you believe that it was a good 6 or 8 months after people started talking about the song My Humps around here, before I had the pleasure of hearing it? :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Would you believe that it was a good 6 or 8 months after people started talking about the song My Humps around here, before I had the pleasure of hearing it? :happy:
Lucky.

I don't listen to pop music much either. I have my iPod chock full of 80's music, what do I need the radio for? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom