Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20746619nuwpqasqwz_ph.jpeg

Guhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :combust: :faint:

In Bad is it "If I could through myself..." or "If I could throw myself..." ? :confused:

**Never mind. Just had to think of the next few words to understand. I'm a little slow :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The crappy one?

The one I'm working on right now?

:shifty:

Pft..what y'all on about.I'm nearing 12, 600 :wink:

and if it wasn't for that little foray into MBS land, you'd be a blue crack addict by now (or very close) :wink:

I'm sure it's not crappy...that's not possible. :shame: :hug:

Last edited:
I just saw on tv that there are no rooms in the Barrie area for Live 8...which means I have three options. 1) come home, and leave first thing the next morning for Orillia, thus retracing my route. 2) Drive up to Orillia that night and pray there's a motel room somewhere in that area, however doubtful. 3) Have Sarah whine to her dad, and see if we can use his family's cottage, which is about 20 minutes from Barrie.

I'm thinking the latter isn't gonna happen. :wink:

BonoBrussels31.jpg

I just love this one to death! I love his whole look! The pants, the shoes, the coat with the tie. :drool: I'm sorry, but I want to steal all of his shoes! I am such a shoe freak. :giggle: And sadly we may have the same shoe size. :lol: Mr. Cat and I have the same shoe size. Its really sad. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
BonoBrussels31.jpg

I just love this one to death! I love his whole look! The pants, the shoes, the coat with the tie. :drool: I'm sorry, but I want to steal all of his shoes! I am such a shoe freak. :giggle: And sadly we may have the same shoe size. :lol: Mr. Cat and I have the same shoe size. Its really sad. :lol:

I wear two kinds of shoes. Sandals from April to Nov, and Docs the rest of the year. I'm such a girl. :reject: :lol:

Oh shit!!!!!!! One of my best friends sent me an invitation to a shower about two weeks ago, and I keep forgetting to RSVP. :huh:

I'm the worst friend ever. :reject:

I really, really, really hate showers. Does that make me evil?? :sigh:

Except for Sim showers, both wedding and baby, of course. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I wear two kinds of shoes. Sandals from April to Nov, and Docs the rest of the year. I'm such a girl. :reject: :lol:

:lmao: You sound just like me! I wear my big immitation docs, very comfy, my pink and black polka dotted Mary Jane docs, flip flops or nothing at all.

Sadly I own a ton of shoes, but because my knees and legs have gotten so bad I can't wear most of them. :( But of course it will just give me an excuse to buy more docs!

OH MAN! I just had an evil thought! How much are docs in Canada?! :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Oh shit!!!!!!! One of my best friends sent me an invitation to a shower about two weeks ago, and I keep forgetting to RSVP. :huh:

I'm the worst friend ever. :reject:

I really, really, really hate showers. Does that make me evil?? :sigh:

Except for Sim showers, both wedding and baby, of course. :wink:

I'm not one for showers either baby or wedding. They bore the heck out of me and I hate to pretend I'm having such a good time. <barf> :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I'm not one for showers either baby or wedding. They bore the heck out of me and I hate to pretend I'm having such a good time. <barf> :wink:

I don't bother to pretend. I'm an open book. Oddly enough, I don't get invited to those things anymore :lol:

Back
Top Bottom