Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: I think about you guys all the time, too :lol:
I laugh at strange things and get all excited and think "OMG (insertscreenname) would think that was so funny..." And now my old friends are getting tired of heaing about people with weird names and initials all the time :lmao:

ohmy.gif

*Guh! :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
I laugh at strange things and get all excited and think "OMG (insertscreenname) would think that was so funny..." And now my old friends are getting tired of heaing about people with weird names and initials all the time :lmao:

I bet you do think about me in some aspects. I :heart: you too.

And now everytime I play Rollercoster Tycoon 2...I keep thinking about you...wrong game I know...but it also has a screenpicture thingy.

Sad_Girl said:
Thank god I'm not the only one!!! :yikes:

In fact, I talk in smileys now. Whenever I say anything, I visualize the smiley that would come after the statement. :reject: :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I bet you do think about me in some aspects. I :heart: you too.

And now everytime I play Rollercoster Tycoon 2...I keep thinking about you...wrong game I know...but it also has a screenpicture thingy.

I doubt I will ever see a movie in the cinema without thinking of you :D

VintagePunk said:

Thank god I'm not the only one!!! :yikes:

In fact, I talk in smileys now. Whenever I say anything, I visualize the smiley that would come after the statement. :reject: :lol:

do you try to make the expression with your own face? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

My SIL knows if I say something about "the girls" it means you guys. :giggle: We were talking about the Sims at dinner. She thought the Russty Sim having a mohawk fit so well. I told her about Wilds outfit too and she thought that it fit Wilds personality very well. :lol: She knows way to much about you guys already.

Weldy I thought of you when someone mentioned Rollercoaster Tycoon! :hyper: Apparently my nephew loves the game and plays it all the time. :wink:

:hmm: Apparantly Larry is friendly to women who approach him at full salute...

LN12.jpg

Damn, to have him wrap his arm around my shoulder like that! :combust:

I can see it now... we're waiting after the 9/17 show to try and catch them... Larry appears... I turn to VP who has a drink in her hand, and demand ice cubes... :shifty:

:D

WildHoney said:
Wow Bri

That's one hell of a figure

12,600 posts :shocked:

B said the same thing last night...:wink:

12,600 :crack: :dance:
(conflicting emoticons...:giggle: )

SG! *snort*:lmao:
Why not just have her pour the drink on your shirt...then, you looking helpless and embarrasssed...he'll give you his shirt, the gentlemanly thing to do......hey..wait a minute.......*cuts larry and SG..inserts Bono and herself..:D*

Back
Top Bottom