Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

I would love to be back on tonight...depends on if we are going somewhere.

Omg girls! I cannot stop thinking of things to tell you:drool: !!!! I wish you were all there..I really do. I hope you all get that experience someday:hug: its really not as hard as you think..he is very accesiable and approachable...as blown away as I was very calming and comfortable to be around...it was actually really peaceful...I couldn't remember my name but at the same time..I wasn't nervous at all..he is really really special:hug:

I'm so glad you had that experience. :hug: :hug:

Bye Susan. :hug:

Dismantled said:

I would love to be back on tonight...depends on if we are going somewhere.

Omg girls! I cannot stop thinking of things to tell you:drool: !!!! I wish you were all there..I really do. I hope you all get that experience someday:hug: its really not as hard as you think..he is very accesiable and approachable...as blown away as I was very calming and comfortable to be around...it was actually really peaceful...I couldn't remember my name but at the same time..I wasn't nervous at all..he is really really special:hug:

:hug: :heart:

I want *all* details....even the picking his nose ones..:lmao:
He's such a sweetheart.....I don't what it is about him, but all who meet him comment on his ability to make you feel comfortable, and all that :heart: :heart:

TTFN Susan :hug: :heart:

DG...no pics? *sigh*

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I read that in the Globe and cut that part out. :reject:

:laugh: i can see myself doing that if they are in any papers in manchester, its got to be done :lol:

so happy for you dis :hyper: :hyper: i think i'll forget everything including my name, his name,where i live when/if i meet him :lol:

him hugging his friends :cute: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hey BIH! :hug:

When he was on the front page of the Boston Herald Wednesday, I bought 6 copies of it. :laugh: :reject:

hi DG :hug:

its always funny buyin so many copies, everyone looks @ you like :eyebrow: :lol:

Brightest - tahnks for the wembley link :), though my dial up is taking forever to download it, its only done 6% :madspit:

maybe wild fainted with the excitement of dis meeting bono :scratch:

Last edited:
I love when my laptop has a power circuit on me. :madspit:

Jules!!:hug: Glad you got into the ellipse! :hug:

Anyways, on the blackmail thing. My friend called me up. She had a video camera last night. I was drunkenly singing along to "Vertigo" at the top of my lungs. She had her camera on at that moment. She just let me listen to it. I don't know whether to laugh or hide. :lmao:

Well, I originally had a loge seat for this concert. But I traded with some guy on here. I gave him my Oct 4 GA's for 5/28 GA's. These were ticketfast tickets. I was being a bit neurotic about it because of hearing about the story of that girl who got screwed on Tuesday. So, I got to the venue about 6:00 am and I was 96 and my friend was 97. We lined up at 8:00 am and got wristbands 356-357. We walk around most of the day. 5:00 comes and we are lined up to go in. They let us in around 5:30 and they scanned my tickets. Oh hell yea! They are good tickets! :lol: We hear the band soundchecking WGRYWH. :hyper: It's a little after 6:00 and we start walking up the stairs. We get to the desk my ticket did not get buzzed. I thought my friend didn't get buzzed in at first so I started walking away and all of a sudden he's saying I got buzzed. We started freaking out! We ended up in the 2nd row. I loved the concert and all but being in the 2nd row sucked for me. This guy pushed this girl out of the way and was being an asshole towards me and her and another girl. He started yelling at the girl and he's got his elbows near her face so I slapped them away.... It was great seeing him putting on a feather boa and putting this glittery hat on. When they sang Party Girl it was too funny because they messed up. And he had champagne and just started spraying it. WOOHOO. My friend was in awe. He loved it. :)

And YAY!!! This is my 6000th post!!!

I've missed so much in here. Anything I've missed?

bonoishot said:

:hyper: thats so cool

what was wild horses like :drool:

Wild Horses was amazing!!! The whole concert was amazing....I'm just sad that I won't get to see them again until September. And trying to meet Bono this time around was not in the cards for me. :(

Jules-are you seeing them in Chicago again?

I'm trying to get tickets for October. Either for Boston or possibly convince my mother to let me and a friend drive to NYC Colombus Day weekend if I can find semi-affordable tickets for MSG.

daygloeyes2 said:
I love when my laptop has a power circuit on me. :madspit:

Jules!!:hug: Glad you got into the ellipse! :hug:

Anyways, on the blackmail thing. My friend called me up. She had a video camera last night. I was drunkenly singing along to "Vertigo" at the top of my lungs. She had her camera on at that moment. She just let me listen to it. I don't know whether to laugh or hide. :lmao:

:laugh:

Good afternoon ladies! :hug:

Hi jules! I'm so glad you had a good time! I was thinking of you hoping that you got GAs!! :D

Dis met Bono! :drool: :combust:

I'm gonna have to back up and read all about it.

I'm going to get tickets for Chicago. Get tickets for Boston Oct 4th... I might be going to Montreal also. I am thinking of going to a weekend MSG show.

So here is my tentative itinerary for the fall leg.

September 20-21-Chicago
Oct 3-4-Boston
November 26th-Montreal
Dec 4-5-Boston
Possibly the last show of the tour in Oregon..

Bono was being a big goofball and was preening around. He took a flower a hat and a feather boa. He also was reaching out to someone with one finger and they did the same and once they touched he shook his hand like he was electrified. :drool:

And Dis states that she met him at the 4 seasons hotel when it was stated somewhere else that he was staying at the Ritz Carlton. So I have no clue.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
It was great seeing him putting on a feather boa and putting this glittery hat on. When they sang Party Girl it was too funny because they messed up. And he had champagne and just started spraying it. WOOHOO. My friend was in awe. He loved it. :)

:lol: at the feather boa - did someone throw it up?

6000 posts :applaud:

:madspit: @ the asshole

Jemma

I've got that gig so i'll copy & send with the DVD if you want...

Right girls i've a mission for you...Are you up for it ??
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom