Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Or just the two of you. :wink:

yeah......thats what I meant:drool:

when he walked towards me I got all dizzy..my mom was like "you are white as a ghost! are you OK!!?" I was like "huh..huh..what just happened" and then giggled like a moron the whole walk back to the fleet center...I seriously almost passed out...it was like 15 years of hopping and dreaming about it and stuff all comming true in that one minute:hug: When he walks at you its like something out of a dream..your emotions just take over and you cannot speak you cannot think...I probably couldn't have said my name and I am not sure if he asked me or not....it was so surreal:drool:

Dismantled said:

Yeah well he was kinda at the back of the car at one point..he wasn't there long anyway like 1 minute..but I stuffed myself between the back of the car and a wall till I was like inches from him...I wanted so smell him while he was talking to somone else:lmao:

Did you say you were pressed against a wall with B?!?!? :combust:

:wink:

OMG...you smelled him!! :hyper: :lmao:
I just have this image of him talking to someone, and your head poking up beside him *sniff sniff* then disappearing as he turns around going :eyebrow:..
:lmao:

Dismantled said:

yeah......thats what I meant:drool:

when he walked towards me I got all dizzy..my mom was like "you are white as a ghost! are you OK!!?" I was like "huh..huh..what just happened" and then giggled like a moron the whole walk back to the fleet center...I seriously almost passed out...it was like 15 years of hopping and dreaming about it and stuff all comming true in that one minute:hug: When he walks at you its like something out of a dream..your emotions just take over and you cannot speak you cannot think...I probably couldn't have said my name and I am not sure if he asked me or not....it was so surreal:drool:

I'd probably forget my name if I'm ever lucky enough to meet him.

I'm so happy for you!!!! :hyper: :D :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:
:heart:

OMG Dis!!! :faint: :censored:
:hyper:
He's so sweet! And what a bout of luck!!! :happy:!!!

*squeals some more*
:hyper:

I KNOW!!!! *squeals!!!

I seriously thought of all you girls and how much fun it would be if you were there:hug: The greatest part was waving and talking to him through the window and him laughing at us....omg...I am dizzy again *faints

I know it sounds cheesy but it was kinda like our own special moment:hug:

Yeeeehhhhaaaaa!!!!!! DIS!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

WOW!!!!! Wouldn't have been too happy about seeing what you saw when you saw him eat! :ohmy: but how brill does that prove this man is when he's nice to fans waving at them as he eats!!!! :up: :happy:

You were naughty to tell us&go away for a while tho'!!!! :shame:

No pix?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did you say you were pressed against a wall with B?!?!? :combust:

OMG...you smelled him!! :hyper: :lmao:
I just have this image of him talking to someone, and your head poking up beside him *sniff sniff* then disappearing as he turns around going :eyebrow:..
:lmao:

Yeah well kinda:wink: I had to smell him..he smelled kinda woodsy..he smelled sooooooooooo goooooooood:drool: his eyes sparkled and OMG GIRLS!!! I cannot believe that happened!!!!! *faints again

Dismantled said:

I KNOW!!!! *squeals!!!

I seriously thought of all you girls and how much fun it would be if you were there:hug: The greatest part was waving and talking to him through the window and him laughing at us....omg...I am dizzy again *faints

I know it sounds cheesy but it was kinda like our own special moment:hug:

:hug: :heart: :hug:

Just a pane of glass between you......that would have been awesome.......Wow....OMG...he's just too adorable..:heart: :love: :giggle:
It was a special moment...no cheese here :yes: :hug:

Nothing cheesey at all!!! :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

I remember there was a story recently aboout some girl meeting Bono&she said something about hope that doesn't sound corny, but i said don't be daft! Of course it's not corny - How could meeting B be corny!!!!!! :scream: :love: :D :)

susanp6 said:
Yeeeehhhhaaaaa!!!!!! DIS!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

WOW!!!!! Wouldn't have been too happy about seeing what you saw when you saw him eat! :ohmy: but how brill does that prove this man is when he's nice to fans waving at them as he eats!!!! :up: :happy:

You were naughty to tell us&go away for a while tho'!!!! :shame:

No pix?

No...sadly no pics:( I didn't have the camera at the time...I didn't dream I would actually run into him..but I don't think I would have taken one anyway...it just didn't seem right..what happened was perfect:drool:

he was doing a ton of talking...I'd like to know who he was dining with:hmm: I didn't see what he was eating....I thought getting THAT close would be obnxious of me..but he was drinking tea...and at the end of the meal he gave all his friends a huge warm hug..it was really sweet:hug:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
he was doing a ton of talking...I'd like to know who he was dining with:hmm: I didn't see what he was eating....I thought getting THAT close would be obnxious of me..but he was drinking tea...and at the end of the meal he gave all his friends a hug warm hug..it was really sweet:hug:

:cute:

Dismantled said:
he was doing a ton of talking...I'd like to know who he was dining with:hmm: I didn't see what he was eating....I thought getting THAT close would be obnxious of me..but he was drinking tea...and at the end of the meal he gave all his friends a hug warm hug..it was really sweet:hug:

Bono doing alot of talking :shocked: ? Doesn't sound like him at all. :giggle:

Dismantled said:

B? Talking alot? I'm postively shocked :shocked:

One of the threads in pleba mentioned something about him drinking some tea before each concert...

:cute: :heart: :drool:

Awwww.......don't go. :( :hug:

Last edited:
Awwww that's sad you're not here long! Will you be back later or will it not be til tom nite now?

~BrightestStar~ said:

B? Talking alot? I'm postively shocked :shocked:

One of the threads in pleba mentioned something about him drinking some tea before each concert...

:cute: :heart: :drool:

Yeah its a tea he always bring with him..I am going to get some...I think the name in Nimi...or something close..he drinks the lemongrass green tea flavor:drool:

nurse chrissi said:
Just a bit of information from the Boston Globe - Kinda PLEBAn info so I thought I'd post it here :wink:

Home > A&E > Celebrity news
The Boston GLobe
On the rum
By Carol Beggy & Mark Shanahan, Globe Staff | May 28, 2005

More adventures of Irish rockers
That was U2 frontman Bono and bassist Adam Clayton working out yesterday at Sports Club/LA in the Ritz Towers. The duo showed no signs of wear, and both were spotted at a very private party at News near South Station. How private? Only those with ''all access" laminates (which means band members, their families, and touring crew) were allowed. And how late? Bono was still in the restaurant after 2 a.m. . . . Among those enjoying U2's Thursday night show at the FleetCenter were Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi, Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, his daughter Liv Tyler, Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton, and former vice president Al Gore. . . . Before each of the three shows at the FleetCenter, Bono sips Numi Tea's lemon myrtle and green tea. The tea, which is served locally at the Four Seasons Hotel, is sent to each city U2 plays.

susanp6 said:
Awwww that's sad you're not here long! Will you be back later or will it not be til tom nite now?

I would love to be back on tonight...depends on if we are going somewhere.

Omg girls! I cannot stop thinking of things to tell you:drool: !!!! I wish you were all there..I really do. I hope you all get that experience someday:hug: its really not as hard as you think..he is very accesiable and approachable...as blown away as I was very calming and comfortable to be around...it was actually really peaceful...I couldn't remember my name but at the same time..I wasn't nervous at all..he is really really special:hug:

Well i'm going to go off now&have my meal! :giggle:

I'm having mince&potatoes or as us Scots would normally say:

Mince n' tatties!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See you all in around an hr as i'm watching BB too! :wave:

Congrats again Dis&i hope to see you very soon!!! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom