Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan - Thank you :hug:
Yes, I'm quite the angel in the eyes of my family :angel: They dont' have to know about my dirty little mind :wink:

I came back here 2 days ago but I always came on too late so I'd miss you! :mad:

WildHoney said:

:no: not at all

Awww. :hug:

Here's 2 outfits that I'm picking between. I have 6 months to decide though. :lol:

#1: Black v-neck long sleeved shirt with a large vertigo-like symbol across the front except it's orange. Purely coincidential that it looks like that, I bought it 4 years ago. And my favorite dark blue jeans with some black flats. Possibly wear my black pimp hat too. :laugh:

#2: Pink long-sleeved t-shirt that says "Brunette's Do It Better" on it. :lol: And olive-green pants with black flats.

Why does that seem so funny Mucca? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey DG! That is SUCH a coincidence that you have the t-shirt with the slogan about brunettes since i have a very similar one i bought dirt cheap from Tesco! Only it says: Brunettes are best!

:wink:

susanp6 said:
Why does that seem so funny Mucca? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My grandma thinks I'm that good little girl that spends her time wisely studying and reading :angel: Oh, if she knew what I really was doing with my time :laugh:

Ah! We have another brunette then Jemma! I reckon i'm a mixture, so god knows what i am! I reckon my hair looks fairly dark most of the time but it used to be a lot more blond&there's like hints of red in it too! :huh:

Shit! There was something i meant to mention here! I should have been mentioning this earlier, but i'm sorry i didn't!

I normally buy The Sunday Times&i planned on getting it anyway&when i went to pick it up, what did i spot staring up at me??????

Hi girls, I'm back! :wave:

DG, great outfit choices for the concert. I'd go with the Brunette t-shirt for sure :yes: And don't forget the pimp hat of course!

Mucca where are all these prom pics everyone is talking about?
*wants to see them :hyper:*

susanp6 said:
Shit! There was something i meant to mention here! I should have been mentioning this earlier, but i'm sorry i didn't!

I normally buy The Sunday Times&i planned on getting it anyway&when i went to pick it up, what did i spot staring up at me??????

B picking his nose!!? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Ah! We have another brunette then Jemma! I reckon i'm a mixture, so god knows what i am! I reckon my hair looks fairly dark most of the time but it used to be a lot more blond&there's like hints of red in it too! :huh:

i have lil auburn highlights in my hair but you can hardly notice them unless the sun is really bright

I was considering dying my hair but am gonna keep it brown for reasons I won't mention. :reject: :lol:

Anyone have creative t-shirt ideas? I want to make one that will get B's attention (hey, a girl can dream can't she?)....but I am the least creative person alive. :laugh: I was thinking some funny thing about nurses :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom