Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

"They're after me lucky charms!"

I can't remember who originally posted that caption but It was one of the funniest ones EVER! :lmao:

That made me think of Austin Powers.

"Everyone's always after me lucky charms!" :lmao:

I'm watching the making of the Elevation and I just caught something I've never seen before. Its a nice shot of Edge yelling at Larry for helping him fuck up a song. :lol: Edge looks really pissed off. :drool:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

he should have a special private show for the PLEBAns :evil: full monty style :drool:

He'd have to have special reinforced glass in between himself and the crowd... and hope it would hold long enough for him to make a get away when it was rushed

That sounds really cool Wild!!!!!! Esp the cowboy hat thing with shamrock!!!!! :up: :)

Wild, that sounds nice! I'm jealous. I'll I have to wear is a black t-shirt that says "Bollox" on the front and my jeans. I was thinking about seeing if I can find a nose stud with a red and black target on it. Mr. Cat did buy me some sunglasses today to start preparing for all my trips that will ensue. When I got in the car he said they looked Bono-esque. LOL Mini-cat picked them out and said very loudly that she liked the glasses and loves Bono. :lol:

I think the main thing is to make sure you are comfortable. I'm planning on wearing my black lace up boots that are so comfy. Or my pink and black polka dotted mary jane docs.

Russty Cat said:
I'm watching the making of the Elevation and I just caught something I've never seen before. Its a nice shot of Edge yelling at Larry for helping him fuck up a song. :lol: Edge looks really pissed off. :drool:

Larry says the day they stop fighting is the day they stop being a band :lol:

Ok, guys... I have to go again :( be back in a couple of hours.
In case I miss you, goodnight Wild and Susan sweet dreams :hug:
** & Jemma too!

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Ok i was thinking about my gig wear today do you think his is OTT or ok??

a I :heart: U2 black t - shirt
A green cowboy hat with Shamrock on it
An Irish flag cape
My U2 initial ring, Joshua tree necklace & earrings
Jeans

sounds fab :up:

you've just reminded me, i need to find my irish flag :)

MUCCA!!!!! I've missed you SOOOO much!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was waiting for your prom pix&they are great!!!! I've been dying to tell you that you look *SO* innocent!!! Can hardly believe you have all these dirty thoughts going around in that mind of yours!!!!!! :lol: :evil:

Anyway, it's so fantastic to talk to you again! I've been: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom