Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Bring it on, Ladies!
5606-1.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Insomnia sucks! :rant:

DG I feel for you! I had insomnia for a year. Thankfully now I take sleeping pills everynight to make sure I get a full nights rest. Insomina totally blows!

Fly I feel for you. I can understand in a way. I have this amazing friend. We love the same things, laugh together like nuts, she accepts every thing about me, makes me feel like a good person, generally just makes my life worth living most of the time. Just last night we were talking on line and I was crying out of sheer joy because of her. I told her how much I loved her. She replied that she was crying, cuz she loved me so much and we have this amazing bond. If she was a man I know in a heartbeat she would be my soul mate.

I have often thought that if I wasn't married, I could live with her for the rest of my life and be happy. I wouldn't need sex or anything. Her love is enough. Its so darn hard sometimes, because we can't help who we love. I'm just so blessed that we have this amazing balance in our relationship and can travel together and be together without it being an issue.

Russty Cat said:

DG I feel for you! I had insomnia for a year. Thankfully now I take sleeping pills everynight to make sure I get a full nights rest. Insomina totally blows!

Fly I feel for you. I can understand in a way. I have this amazing friend. We love the same things, laugh together like nuts, she accepts every thing about me, makes me feel like a good person, generally just makes my life worth living most of the time. Just last night we were talking on line and I was crying out of sheer joy because of her. I told her how much I loved her. She replied that she was crying, cuz she loved me so much and we have this amazing bond. If she was a man I know in a heartbeat she would be my soul mate.

I have often thought that if I wasn't married, I could live with her for the rest of my life and be happy. I wouldn't need sex or anything. Her love is enough. Its so darn hard sometimes, because we can't help who we love. I'm just so blessed that we have this amazing balance in our relationship and can travel together and be together without it being an issue.

Life would be less complicated that way, wouldn't it?

Then again for all the things I dis-like about men... :hmm:
Nope. Couldn't give em up :no: :laugh:

Okay I swear we have ESP or something. lol My aforementioned friend just sent an email and said "Baby, just wanted you to know that I love you! And call me anytime tonight if you need anything. Sweet Mikey dreams. " ARGH! I swear I'm so not worthy of her love. And I feel so guilty having a huge ass crush on her. hehe :combust:

Luckily Mr. Cat knows and agrees that she is so crush worthy. I think he has a bit of his own crush. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Life would be less complicated that way, wouldn't it?

Then again for all the things I dis-like about men... :hmm:
Nope. Couldn't give em up :no: :laugh:

I do agree with you though, there is just something about men that I couldn't give up. The way they feel when they are wrapping their strong arms around you. The way they smell so amazing, like earth and fire all mixed together.

Hi Snooky! :hug: :heart:

I actually fancy Adam a bit in that pic, he looks really different there.

Thankfully my friend is a freckin huge man perve, so we have fun together. hehe Though she still can't perve on B...I'm working on her. She is my date for the Oak 1 show, by then she will be converted. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom