Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I've been checking that french site, but they haven't had anything new since Chicago 4. :(

I'm scared of downloading the torrent program and having it screw up my computer. :|

Try U2star.com that gets most of the recent ones New York, Chicago 2, East Rutherford. Although you have to make 18 posts before you're allowed in the downloads sections

Just because I feel like it:

Bonocurl.jpg

EdgeBononumb.jpg

Drea said:
*notes that "virginal" has her pic next to it in the dictionary too* :laugh:

Hi all :wave:

Hey VP, did you see the post to the list about both Larry and Adam being in TO while Bono was in DC?

Hi!!! :hug: How was your birthday?? :)

I didn't see that on the list (haven't looked at it yet today), but I read in interview on atu2.com where the interviewer said Adam was in Toronto...do you know why they were there??

VintagePunk said:

Hi!!! :hug: How was your birthday?? :)

I didn't see that on the list (haven't looked at it yet today), but I read in interview on atu2.com where the interviewer said Adam was in Toronto...do you know why they were there??

Was good, except for the having to work thing :lol: SG started a b-day thread for me! Mind you, I didn't notice it till Weldy said something :giggle: But a thread full of Adam pics! :hyper:

No clue why they were here, wish I'd known though, would've done a little b-day stalking (kidding! ;))

Drea said:

Was good, except for the having to work thing :lol: SG started a b-day thread for me! Mind you, I didn't notice it till Weldy said something :giggle: But a thread full of Adam pics! :hyper:

No clue why they were here, wish I'd known though, would've done a little b-day stalking (kidding! ;))

I didn't see the thread till late this afternoon, or i would have added message...by then, I figured you'd probably never look at it again, so I'd just tell you in person. :)

Okay, we need to find out what they were doing in Toronto. :hmm:

Drea said:

Like I said yesterday.....just be thankful that I said something.

Hi! :wink:

Damn rite that's one of my faves VP!!!!!! Graveyard naughtiness!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wild - I just noticed that you got your vid from GG!! Not fair as i don't have mine yet!! :(

But - Bet i get it tom morn!! :D

So, it works ok? It's just that i was thinking you know how some videos in the states aren't compatible with ours? Looking good then!!! Yippee!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

susanp6 said:
Wild - I just noticed that you got your vid from GG!! Not fair as i don't have mine yet!! :(

But - Bet i get it tom morn!! :D

So, it works ok? It's just that i was thinking you know how some videos in the states aren't compatible with ours? Looking good then!!! Yippee!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

It was awesome.... there's a few more things in there but i wo't say as it will spoil the surprise :shh:

Oh GOD Vp - STOP! Don't show me those oh so sexy B pix!!

I can't bear it!!!! TOO HOT TO STAND FOR MY POOR HEART!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom