Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

PMS.:lol: Try having your stuff all yanked out at once. Now, that's a hormonal roller coaster!

Not sure if you'll see this, but so nice to have you back!! I was thinking of you the other day. Your back symptoms have disappeared, I hope??

I'll leave everyone with a parting gift:

C_0_articolo_239787_listatakes_itemTake_0_immaginetake.jpg

HOLY #%&$^@! :censored:

:drool:

:lol: I saw the B analogies...they should help! Ecto and endo-something or other, right? I glanced over the thread around 3 am last night, and didn't try to remember them, so you should be fine. :)

Wild...you saw it?? And it was great?? :hyper: :hyper:

Have you ever seen that Classic Albums: The Making of Joshua Tree dvd?? I just got that two nights ago. Holy shit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Even Sarah, who has no physical attraction to B whatsoever admitted during this one part that he was hot, and said "he's really working those leather pants..."

VintagePunk said:
Wild...you saw it?? And it was great?? :hyper: :hyper:

Have you ever seen that Classic Albums: The Making of Joshua Tree dvd?? I just got that two nights ago. Holy shit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Even Sarah, who has no physical attraction to B whatsoever admitted during this one part that he was hot, and said "he's really working those leather pants..."

Yeah i got it ages ago. I really love the way he gets embarrassed when Danny Lanois is talking.. i don't know why?? :shrug:

I have an apology to make VP:hug:

I sent NI out for some DVD's to record the San Diego and when i went to copy it , he'd got CD :huh: I'll get some tomorrow and try and do it over the weekend

I just got an e-mail from Chapters (a bookstore here, both physically and online - not sure if it's international), and the subject line is: Win a trip to meet JK Rowling in Scotland.

:hyper: :hyper:

*notes that "virginal" has her pic next to it in the dictionary too* :laugh:

Hi all :wave:

Hey VP, did you see the post to the list about both Larry and Adam being in TO while Bono was in DC?

daygloeyes2 said:
If I get the job at Barnes and Noble, I'm might have to work when the book comes out. :crazy:

But, I'll be able to get a copy of the book. :)

I'm more excited about the Scotland part, but I'm sure Sarah would like the Rowling part.

For the past two books, we've done the midnight opening thing, driving to a town about 30 minutes away.

WildHoney said:

Both. I download torrents but to be honest the MP3's are up the next day so i really don't know why i bother :shrug:

I've been checking that french site, but they haven't had anything new since Chicago 4. :(

I'm scared of downloading the torrent program and having it screw up my computer. :|

Back
Top Bottom