Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mullen4Prez said:

I don't know. I got a picture of the matrix, just the coding of it made a cut out of it I think it's Japanese. Thank God Ireland never gets that hot. I remember being in America. We had no A/C!!!!!! when it got into the 100's I was dying!

I love the Matrix. It probably is Japanese, there are definete Japanese characters in it at least. I took 1 year of Japanese in school, but that was like 13 years ago. lol

It seems like most of Europe tends to stay cooler then it does here. When I was in school in Germany we had a "heat free day", because it got to be 85 and our school didn't have a/c. We got to go home at noon it was so nice.

Where I grew up in Southern CA it never got as hot as it does here. Sadly Redding tends to be one of the hottest places on the planet during the summer. Usually it doesn't bother me much, but today I have way to much stuff to be doing.

Weldy I was lucky enough to spend a month in Europe when I was 15. I would go back again in a heartbeat. It was a very cool place. I went to school for two weeks and then backpacked around for two weeks. I just wish we would have seen Ireland, Scotland, and Englad as well. :(

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I was lucky enough to spend a month in Europe when I was 15. I would go back again in a heartbeat. It was a very cool place. I went to school for two weeks and then backpacked around for two weeks. I just wish we would have seen Ireland, Scotland, and Englad as well. :(

I never been to Europe before.....but lucky you!

:D

Russty Cat said:

I love the Matrix. It probably is Japanese, there are definete Japanese characters in it at least. I took 1 year of Japanese in school, but that was like 13 years ago. lol

It seems like most of Europe tends to stay cooler then it does here. When I was in school in Germany we had a "heat free day", because it got to be 85 and our school didn't have a/c. We got to go home at noon it was so nice.

Where I grew up in Southern CA it never got as hot as it does here. Sadly Redding tends to be one of the hottest places on the planet during the summer. Usually it doesn't bother me much, but today I have way to much stuff to be doing.

You'll always be young in my mind Russty! I think you are 23 :D

Thanks, it was a very lucky thing. It came about in a strange way. I hope that my girls can go some day when they are old enough to appreciate it.

Russty Cat said:
Thanks, it was a very lucky thing. It came about in a strange way. I hope that my girls can go some day when they are old enough to appreciate it.

You are welcome...and you are still lucky though.

The farthest east I ever been is to Cleveland two years for that U2 Fan Celebration at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

What was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame like? I want to go there so badly!

I would love to travel as well to the other side of the states. The farthest I have gone is to Texas. :lol: Mr. Cat was in New York alot when he was in the military and said it was really nice. I would love to go there some day. I wish traveling wasn't so expensive.

Russty Cat said:
What was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame like? I want to go there so badly!

I would love to travel as well to the other side of the states. The farthest I have gone is to Texas. :lol: Mr. Cat was in New York alot when he was in the military and said it was really nice. I would love to go there some day. I wish traveling wasn't so expensive.

Very nice...big too....loved the exibits...but I was mainly :drool: over the U2 stuff.

I can show you some pics from the lobby (The don't allow cameras any farther than the lobby...you have to turn it in downstairs....right when the employees take your tickets...it's near an exibit).

That's only if you want to Russty.

9161a2b7.jpg

Weldy those pictures are great! I love the one of you and your mom in front of the biggest U2 picture I've ever seen! I bet you guys had a fun time that day. :D

Back
Top Bottom