Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

*Shrieks in laughter and wakes everyone in the house, then is unable to explain because there's no way to catch her breath she's still laughing so hard*
:lmao: too perfect

My brain works in mysterious ways :laugh: I was even hearing Robin's minstrels singing it while I was typing...

:hmm: Maybe I've seen Holy Grail once too often :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a ticket for the 17th but I'm going up early :D

and they usually do stay at the four seasons, but you never know for sure :shrug:

*dies* I wonder how much it'd cost me to spend a week at the four seasons...... *pictures self coming downstairs one day for tea and being half asleep and bumping into bono and not knowing it*

CeeCee said:

*dies* I wonder how much it'd cost me to spend a week at the four seasons...... *pictures self coming downstairs one day for tea and being half asleep and bumping into bono and not knowing it*

:lol:
I've constructed a whole fantasy revolving around Adam and I both reaching for the last newspaper in the gift shop at the same time... :lmao:

:yawn: Well, I'm of for the night as well. Sweet Dreams, all :hug:

Nighty night Weldy :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Charlie Rose is on in 15 minutes. I'm to lazy to set it up to record. I have to unhook the big tv from the satellite dish and run it thru a smaller tv and its such a pain. When I was setting it up the other day I dropped the little tv. :( I don't want to do that again and wake up Mr. Cat. I'll just watch it and drool. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I've constructed a whole fantasy revolving around Adam and I both reaching for the last newspaper in the gift shop at the same time... :lmao:

:giggle: I actually started a 'Mary Sue' fic (though a very mild one, no names or special powers, but still, there's no denying it's at least 80% MS fic) back in April... I got stuck once I got 'me' into the dressing room. Maybe one day when I'm feeling brave I'll email it to anyone interested - it's clean, save for a few swear words really :wink:

Night SG :hug:

Drea I'd love to read it when you get it finished. :D

I'm gonna go find a snack and watch Charlie Rose and then hit the sack. :wave: I'll see you all tomorrow. :hug: Nighty night :heart:

canada-flag.gif

:dance:Happy Canada Day :dance:

To those whom it applies. :wink:

And a happy day to all the rest of ye! :happy: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Drea I'd love to read it when you get it finished. :D

I'm gonna go find a snack and watch Charlie Rose and then hit the sack. :wave: I'll see you all tomorrow. :hug: Nighty night :heart:

:giggle: I don't think it'll ever get past the point where it is right now.. It's kind of a stopping place, but not an ending ;)

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I'm constructing an entire fantasy on bumping into Bono while half asleep and somehow conning a GA ticket out of him! Though Adam, eh? Mmm.... I might have to somehow construct one of running into Edge and starting a conversation on guitars.

CeeCee said:

:lmao: I'm constructing an entire fantasy on bumping into Bono while half asleep and somehow conning a GA ticket out of him! Though Adam, eh? Mmm.... I might have to somehow construct one of running into Edge and starting a conversation on guitars.

I'm assuming you mean a GA ticket to his dressing room.....:wink:

Ah!
So I'm not alone! Yay! :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm assuming you mean a GA ticket to his dressing room.....:wink:

Ah!
So I'm not alone! Yay! :happy:

No, not yet! :lol: Ya know, now that you bring up a GA ticket to his dressing room, how about one to their floor. I have a very involved fantasy of getting a GA ticket, standing at Edge's feet all night long, then getting taken out to eat by teh boys. *sighs* THen B invites me to sleep on his sofa nad I say I really can't, I've honestly got my own room. Then I wind up spending hte night snuggled agaisnt him. :lol:

CeeCee said:

No, not yet! :lol: Ya know, now that you bring up a GA ticket to his dressing room, how about one to their floor. I have a very involved fantasy of getting a GA ticket, standing at Edge's feet all night long, then getting taken out to eat by teh boys. *sighs* THen B invites me to sleep on his sofa nad I say I really can't, I've honestly got my own room. Then I wind up spending hte night snuggled agaisnt him. :lol:

I was going to post pictures.......but apparently photobastard has PMS :grumpy:

But, that don't sound half bad.:drool:....and you know B would steal some of your food....:giggle:
And are you sure you'd just snuggle? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was going to post pictures.......but apparently photobastard has PMS :grumpy:

But, that don't sound half bad.:drool:....and you know B would steal some of your food....:giggle:
And are you sure you'd just snuggle? :wink:

Post pictures of what?

:giggle: He's B. He can steal food if he wants. I'd let him. As far as snuggling goes... I fear my sense of morale would be putt off from more because he's married. Unless he got me drunk first. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was thinking of B's chest.....but it seems that won't be happening :sigh:

Morals?
What are those?
:wink:

Ooohhhh... I love that furry chest of B's. It makes me feel all warm inside, like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

Morals are those annoying things some people instill on you when you're very small and powerless to resist.

CeeCee said:

Ooohhhh... I love that furry chest of B's. It makes me feel all warm inside, like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

Morals are those annoying things some people instill on you when you're very small and powerless to resist.

You mean this?
bono0296.jpg

:wink: :drool:

Ah, well you see I am still young and impressionable........
And I come here.
Often.
So I've got "special" morals. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You mean this?
bono0296.jpg

:wink: :drool:

Ah, well you see I am still young and impressionable........
And I come here.
Often.
So I've got "special" morals. :wink:

OMG! *dies* You make it hard to resist him when you do things like that!

ooohhh... you're still in the young and impressionable stage. I see. :giggles:

WildHoney said:

Hi Bri:hug:

did you see my pics with Ruff & Alli?

I did! :happy: :heart:
Did you all have a good time? I read you didn't meet at the gig, but later? Did you gals have a good chat? :hyper:
:hug:

CeeCee said:

OMG! *dies* You make it hard to resist him when you do things like that!

ooohhh... you're still in the young and impressionable stage. I see. :giggles:

That's cause he's irresistable. :wink:

Yep, that's me....young, impressionable, innocent, sweet....:angel:

Right Wild? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom