Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya VP! Awww Still whimpering after our Bono eh? Know EXACTLY how you feel!! :sigh:

Mucca said:

Nope. I don't have any music channels though so I'll have to get a friend to record it for me.

I have actually.....I might just post the pics I take at prom. I don't know....we'll see.

Please post them? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I posted mine, Bri posted hers(well, one but she posted it!), and now you have to!:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: It's just busy work with some common programs like word processing (word 2002 for example) and spreadsheets yadda yadda yadda...

I think I did pretty good... :drool:
I think I wrote myself a new appreciation for The Edge :wink:
Needless to say there is a censored scene to go along with this one

:lol:

I'm listening to the Larry mp3's right now. :giggle:

Maybe I'll get to read an Edge fic from you sometime soon :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Wow, you're graduating late! My school's graduation is next week!

Please post them? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I posted mine, Bri posted hers(well, one but she posted it!), and now you have to!

My grad ceremony isn't 'til June. Gah...I stil have to think of what to write for the MC to say about me. I hate this stuff...
:madspit:

Well if you put it that way then I guess I'll have to then eh? :wink:

Mucca said:

My grad ceremony isn't 'til June. Gah...I stil have to think of what to write for the MC to say about me. I hate this stuff...
:madspit:

Well if you put it that way then I guess I'll have to then eh? :wink:

Don't I make a compelling argument? Follow the crowd! :wink:

Mucca said:

I'm listening to the Larry mp3's right now. :giggle:

Maybe I'll get to read an Edge fic from you sometime soon :wink:

well, the novel-sized storyline I've had going in the fan fic forum at the moment is actually about to have a love scene with him in it... thats the one I'll have available tonight. :D

It's a lot of reading just to get to the smut scene, so I could just send that one But I don't think it'll be nearly as good without all the back story of the woman involved...

I do have a shorter one in mind, but who knows when I'll get around to writing it :shrug:

Mucca said:

:giggle:

I haven't seen the vid yet. I don't think it's out yet. I hope they didn't cut me out while i was on the floor. I sort of just stood there staring blankly at the camera when it came around, I totally forgot to act natural :huh:

Me, a dirty perv? No....:angel:

Mucca, I wonder if that's the video that's going to be released for television rotation, the one that will be on the dvd single, or if they're both the same??

Sad_Girl said:

well, the novel-sized storyline I've had going in the fan fic forum at the moment is actually about to have a love scene with him in it... thats the one I'll have available tonight. :D

It's a lot of reading just to get to the smut scene, so I could just send that one But I don't think it'll be nearly as good without all the back story of the woman involved...

I do have a shorter one in mind, but who knows when I'll get around to writing it :shrug:

Ooooh.....which fic is this for? I haven't been keeping up with any lately aside from the one and only Edge one that has been up there :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Mucca, I wonder if that's the video that's going to be released for television rotation, the one that will be on the dvd single, or if they're both the same??

I really don't know. :scratch:
Would be cool if they were the same though :D

The single is released now right? So maybe the vid will be coming out very very soon too.

DVD
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Live at Brooklyn Bridge) - video
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - video
3. City Of Blinding Lights - audio

Why is COBL an audio file when it's on a DVD?

I was just going to say that i heard that the release date for COBL is June 6th!

Yes VP - We'll take Bono any way we can!! :evil: :tongue:

VintagePunk said:
I didn't quite understand that listing when i saw it. I assumed there would be a separate cd and dvd, but I could be wrong??

There's actually 2 other CD's with it

CD1
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Radio Edit)
2. All Because Of You (Killahurtz Fly Mix)

CD2
1. City Of Blinding Lights (Radio Edit)
2. The Fly (Live at 'Stop Sellafield' Concert)
3. Even Better Than The Real Thing (Live at 'Stop Sellafield' Concert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom