Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I told myself I'd only be online for 15 minutes then I had to take a shower and actually try to get some sleep. I've been running on empty for so long, I don't know what it feels like to be 'normal'.

You girlies have an awesome night! :hug: I've missed you!!!!

VP and Drea good luck. :hug:

:heart: To all!

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd post some pics of B to encourage you to keep working,but it'll probably do the opposite. :lol:

Aw hell, I'll post em anyway

bono0576.jpg

bono0582.jpg

bono0858.jpg

B...:drool: Is it wrong that all I'd want from him at the moment is a warm bath, a back rub, and to be tucked into bed? Mind you, after all that, I'd probably feel refreshed, and change my mind about that being all I want. :wink:

SoBe...thanks so much. And you take care...I worry about you. :hug: If you ever need anything, e-mail, okay? :hug:

Drea...So the movie was good? Not as good as getting drunk with me, I'm sure. :wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

B...:drool: Is it wrong that all I'd want from him at the moment is a warm bath, a back rub, and to be tucked into bed? Mind you, after all that, I'd probably feel refreshed, and change my mind about that being all I want. :wink:

:tsk: Greedy....

VintagePunk said:

Drea...So the movie was good? Not as good as getting drunk with me, I'm sure. :wink: :lol:

:lol: Loved the movie, even if a couple things from the book were missing :) I saw it opening night and I knew I was going to see it again, just a matter of when *G* Tomorrow night seems like a good time to me :giggle:

Why the hell is it that if I drink coffee in the evening just because I want one, I'm awake till 4 am, but if I have one for the purpose of staying awake, it has no effect whatsoever?? :mad:

Last edited:
Drea said:

:lol: Loved the movie, even if a couple things from the book were missing :) I saw it opening night and I knew I was going to see it again, just a matter of when *G* Tomorrow night seems like a good time to me :giggle:

That book is on my list of must-reads. And I probably shouldn't see the movie till I've read the book. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Why the hell is it that if I drink coffee in the evening just because I want one, I'm awake till 4 am, but if I have one for the purpose of staying awake, it has no affect whatsoever?? :mad:

You're studying psychology, you tell us! :wink: :lol:

when I watch movies based on books and then read the books or have read a book and turn around and watch the movie later; as long as I go into it keeping in mind that they have to do a lot of editing for the medium, I can usually enjoy both.

:lmao: David Letterman just got announced as "and now, Irish Super-group... Dave Letterman!'
I watch the show every night, you would think I'd just not even notice (I rarely do) but tonight I heard Irish Super-group and I swear my heart stopped beating, my head snapped up to look, I was like "Uh..." :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Hiya FlyYourKite! :wave: how are you tonight?

Since everyone's name gets shortened around here, would you prefer Fly or FYK? Cause your name is too damn long. :lol:

Oh can't complain! Just got off work so I am quite pleased with myself. :wink: How are you all doing?

Hmm....either Fly or Michelle, doesn't make a difference to me!

FYI: I posted a few pics of myself in Lemon Stand so check em out at your own discretion

FlyYourKite said:

Oh can't complain! Just got off work so I am quite pleased with myself. :wink: How are you all doing?

Hmm....either Fly or Michelle, doesn't make a difference to me!

FYI: I posted a few pics of myself in Lemon Stand so check em out at your own discretion

I saw your pics earlier. You're pretty. :)

VintagePunk said:
DG...are you going to try for the TM ticket drop the day of the show? I've heard of lots of people having good luck with those.

I have to talk to my mother about that. If she says yes, then I'm going down with my brother to the Garden on the 28th and waiting for tickets to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom