Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Bri...just read your e-mail...thanks!! :hug: :hug: I replied. My reply was more angry, frustrated and bitter than inspirational, but it was the best I can come up with right now. :lol:

They're just realizing that women are the horny ones? Duh. :laugh:

SoBe!!! :hug: so nice to see you! :) This must be so stressful...please know that we're thinking of you. :hug:

Hey VP! :hug:

Yeah, things are stressful. I enjoy the time I'm able to steal on the computer. Pleba really is good for the soul :wink:

How have you been? :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Just doggy problems. Got a call from the vet of some not so good news, then on sat (the shadow of fri the 13th loomed...), ran to the vet cause my pup was throwing up. Things are looking up now tho. :)

VP. What time your presentation at? :hug:
nevermind *reading*

Bri :hug: I hope your pup is feeling better. I have two pups and they are like my children. It's the pitts when they're not feeling well. My hugs and good thoughts are headed your way!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Bri...just read your e-mail...thanks!! :hug: I replied. My reply was more angry, frustrated and bitter than inspirational, but it was the best I can come up with right now. :lol:

You should get back to work young lady :shame:

Pft..whats that saying about calling the kettle black? :lol:

They're just realizing that women are the horny ones? Duh.

:laugh:
The show was hilarious....they way it was done..it was supposed to focus on all animals, so they had these people dancing and singing in ridiculous getups..omg :lmao:
Apparenty Ladybugs just can't get enough of it...horny little things....:lmao:..they ain't very lady like ;)
I love the discovery channel :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:
The show was hilarious....they way it was done..it was supposed to focus on all animals, so they had these people dancing and singing in ridiculous getups..omg :lmao:
Apparenty Ladybugs just can't get enough of it...horny little things....:lmao:..they ain't very lady like ;)
I love the discovery channel :lmao:

:lmao:

SoBe said:

Hey VP! :hug:

Yeah, things are stressful. I enjoy the time I'm able to steal on the computer. Pleba really is good for the soul :wink:

How have you been? :hug:

:lmao: Things have been...interesting. :lmao: If you want a laugh, go and read this:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127244&perpage=15

For about 4 or 5 pages.

Right at the moment, I'm all bitchy and frustrated because of school.

However, in the grand scheme of things, I guess things are good. :)

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Things have been...interesting. :lmao: If you want a laugh, go and read this:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127244&perpage=15

For about 4 or 5 pages.

Right at the moment, I'm all bitchy and frustrated because of school.

However, in the grand scheme of things, I guess things are good. :)

:hug: I'm all bitchy & frustrated too. I've come to realize that ya just can't help it and it's okay to be in bitch mode for a few weeks. :hug: :wink: How much longer til school is out for you VP?

*off to read thread*

*sigh*
I gotta run tho.
I'll see you girlies later...and did you all see my nice little edited pic? :D
(see page 1)

Good luck VP (and Drea) :heart: :hug:
I know you'll kick arse!
( especially VP, since you're my clone, I will accept nothing less. :wink: )
Best wishes!
Luv y'all.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

You should get back to work young lady :shame:

Pft..whats that saying about calling the kettle black? :lol:

I seriously can't push myself. :sigh: I suck. I spent a good deal of the afternoon looking at the website of our vacation spot, and reading this lame-ass message board they've put up on the site. :lol:

:laugh: The show was hilarious....they way it was done..it was supposed to focus on all animals, so they had these people dancing and singing in ridiculous getups..omg
Apparenty Ladybugs just can't get enough of it...horny little things......they ain't very lady like
I love the discovery channel

I'm sorry I missed it. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
hey Drea, did you get the YSI links I posted earlier to the MP3's of Larry singing?

I know what page they're on *G* As soon as I finish loading the MI video that Mucca linked for me yesterday (it's at 92%) I'll try those links :) Thank you!

SoBe said:

:hug: I'm all bitchy & frustrated too. I've come to realize that ya just can't help it and it's okay to be in bitch mode for a few weeks. :hug: :wink: How much longer til school is out for you VP?

*off to read thread*

Good way to look at it!! :yes: And right now, you have much better reasons for being that way than I do. :hug: I'm just being a whiny wuss.

I'm in school till the end of the summer at least. My advisor seems to think that it might take longer for me to finish my thesis, though. :huh:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I seriously can't push myself. :sigh: I suck. I spent a good deal of the afternoon looking at the website of our vacation spot, and reading this lame-ass message board they've put up on the site. :lol:

I'm sorry I missed it. :lmao:

Awww...I recall that feeling. You poor thing. :hug: :heart:

I'm sure it'll air again...I'll have to see if I can find out when........:laugh:

Alright...really leaving now.
Night Night. Maybe I'll catch ya in the morn.
:hug: :heart:

SoBe said:

*off to read thread*

:hug: You have my e-mail, feel free to e-mail me anytime you want to talk.

VintagePunk said:

Good way to look at it!! :yes: And right now, you have much better reasons for being that way than I do. :hug:

I'm in school till the end of the summer at least. My advisor seems to think that it might take longer for me to finish my thesis, though. :huh:
Yikes! So you dont get the summer off? :hug: I feel your pain VP!!!!

A few years ago I entertained the idea of going back to school... then I realized how perfectly content I was in my job and decided not to torture myself. :giggle: I have the utmost respect for anyone who endures university!!

VintagePunk said:

We should go get drunk tomorrow night. :yes: :lol:

:laugh: No can do... but no matter what the outcome, I'm going to see Hitchhiker's again tomorrow night ;) I figure if it's bad it'll cheer me up, and if it's good, I'm celebrating :lol:

SoBe said:

Yikes! So you dont get the summer off? :hug: I feel your pain VP!!!!

A few years ago I entertained the idea of going back to school... then I realized how perfectly content I was in my job and decided not to torture myself. :giggle: I have the utmost respect for anyone who endures university!!

I started school 5 years ago this month, and since then, I've had one term off, summer 2002. So I haven't had a break for 3 years. I'm at the limit, i'm afraid. And all I need to do is just give it a final push to get my thesis done, and that's it...i'll be done.

Except for one more course I need to take in the fall. I don't need it for my degree, but if I take it, I'll get two additional certificates in another area, so I might as well go for it. That course will be done through distance education though.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I started school 5 years ago this month, and since then, I've had one term off, summer 2002. So I haven't had a break for 3 years. I'm at the limit, i'm afraid. And all I need to do is just give it a final push to get my thesis done, and that's it...i'll be done.

I'd post some pics of B to encourage you to keep working,but it'll probably do the opposite. :lol:

Aw hell, I'll post em anyway

bono0576.jpg

bono0582.jpg

bono0858.jpg

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:bow: 5 years? Good Lord! You've got more stamina than me when it comes to the books and studying and chit....

what are you studying?

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd post some pics of B to encourage you to keep working,but it'll probably do the opposite. :lol:

Aw hell, I'll post em anyway

bono0576.jpg

bono0582.jpg

bono0858.jpg

DG you're tempting her to have naughty thoughts. She should be studying and doing her thesis. :drool:

VP, I'll glare at the pictures...you can study :wink: :giggle:

SoBe said:

:bow: 5 years? Good Lord! You've got more stamina than me when it comes to the books and studying and chit....

what are you studying?

I'm getting my honours BA in psychology. As well, a number of my elective courses have been within the ISS (interdisciplinary social science) area, and when I got looking at them, I realized that I was close to getting certificates in General Social Work, and Child Maltreatment. So...I'll be eligible for the BA as soon as my thesis is done, and for the certificates by Christmas, after I complete the final course required for them in the fall.

SoBe...thanks. :hug: I'm not sure if it was so much stamina as it was insanity. :lol: That, and the realization that this is costing me a fortune, so I'd better make it good...

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I'm getting my honours BA in psychology. As well, a number of my elective courses have been within the ISS (interdisciplinary social science) area, and when I got looking at them, I realized that I was close to getting certificates in General Social Work, and Child Maltreatment. So...I'll be eligible for the BA as soon as my thesis is done, and for the certificates by Christmas, after I complete the final course required for them in the fall.

Damn VP...very impressive! :bow: You go sista!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom