Pleban Party Galore-Whatever suits 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
i was watching a dvd i had and this part reminded me of you guys so i thought id share ;)

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LBGX57B02MFA3DZ0ECSYCR1VP

pmg..... where were that girl's hands wandering??? that is one of the most blatantly sexual things i've seen bono do!

:combust:

*Ally* said:

pmg..... where were that girl's hands wandering??? that is one of the most blatantly sexual things i've seen bono do!

:combust:

At least you got a good night's sleep before you saw it...I'm STILL :combust: :combust:

Whoa...dammit. *mopping brow*

*feverishly working to create a time machine to take me back to a tour where B was younger and wilder*

U2Girl1978 said:

What is going on in the video?! I can't see it until I get home.. :scream:

Picture this - Pop era. Girl brought up on stage. They immediately get horizontal. Can't see her hands because of the angle, but her arms indicate movement. His hands are ALL OVER her back. It's all set to HMTMKMKM :drool:

I'm reduced to playing the Hasta la Vista version over and over, whilst staring at my monitor like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel. :sigh:

Fuuuucccck thiiiiissss....

Why can't they play that song on this tour? Please?

Oops. :huh:

Last edited:
hey! what a shock...i'm not usually here in the morning and neither are you! omg that video clip

ugh...i hate not being able to sleep--chronic problem for me. i'm trying to get out of the house but am still in my pjs watching that video clip for the third time :yikes: damn that chizip. hormone-stirrer...

That video clip has almost convinced me to want to see Melpop's. I was reading that thread this morning, and saw reports of audible moaning. I'm still afraid that viewing it will cause me to cross the line from envy into full-blown jealousy, though.

*pictures self becoming green and huge, ala The Hulk*

VintagePunk said:

Picture this - Pop era. Girl brought up on stage. They immediately get horizontal. Can't see her hands because of the angle, but her arms indicate movement. His hands are ALL OVER her back. It's all set to HMTMKMKM :drool:

omfg please stop the torture. Someone please upload it for me later?! I plead with you. I beg of your mercy! :lmao:

Me too, about the sleep thing. *sigh* Over the past year or so I've developed some really bad sleep habits. I tend to go several nights in a row with very little sleep, and then crash and sleep for 10 hours. Really doesn't help the cognitive processes, either. :|

U2girl, i'll put it up for you if it expires.
VP, the melpop clip changed my life :wink: really, it's almost too much!
i had to get a prescription for ambien this year. i don't take it often but when i need it i'm glad i have it. if i go one night w/o sleep i get all manic and then don't sleep for several nights :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, I keep telling myself that once I rid myself of some stress, I'll be able to sleep again. Maybe I just need :censored:

:lol:
a girl after my own heart, as always :heart: this might explain why i only sleep well...oh, once every few weeks :evil:

ok, does *anyone* have a de-watermarked version of the champagne pic???

i've never seen it w/o the ebay logo plastered all over it :(

Bonochampagnehof2.jpg

Bonochampagnehof.jpg

These are the two from the HOF, both still watermarked, sadly. I have some non-HOF shots, though.

Maybe if you go into the archives, and look for the HOF thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom