Pleban Party Galore-Whatever suits 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Chizip!!!!!! omg...check this out: from a very reliable source!

Word on the street is that "Until the End of the World" will be making its Vertigo Tour debut before the first leg ends at the end of the month.

:hyper:

glasses.jpg

I wonder what they're going to exclude from the setlist when they add UTEOTW? :sigh:

I wish they could skip the opening act, and play for 2 1/2 hours. :sigh: It'd probably kill his voice, though...

U2Girl1978 said:
Chizip!!!!!! omg...check this out: from a very reliable source!

Word on the street is that "Until the End of the World" will be making its Vertigo Tour debut before the first leg ends at the end of the month.

where'd you hear this, U2girl???

*Ally* said:

where'd you hear this, U2girl???

SORRY! i just read that you heard it from atu2.com... i should really finish reading a thread before i reply. :|

thanks for passing along the GREAT news... i :heart: UTEOTW... i just hope they don't take out "Mysterious Ways"!!!

*Ally* said:

SORRY! i just read that you heard it from atu2.com... i should really finish reading a thread before i reply. :|

thanks for passing along the GREAT news... i :heart: UTEOTW... i just hope they don't take out "Mysterious Ways"!!!

I hope they don't either! :(

i was watching a dvd i had and this part reminded me of you guys so i thought id share ;)

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LBGX57B02MFA3DZ0ECSYCR1VP

Chizip said:
i was watching a dvd i had and this part reminded me of you guys so i thought id share ;)

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LBGX57B02MFA3DZ0ECSYCR1VP

Oh. My. God.

I was innocently on my way to bed. Thought I'd just check the page one more time, and I find this.

How the hell am I supposed to sleep now??

*imagining Bono's hands all over her*

:combust: :combust: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom