Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blender200412.jpg

Why do I have a feeling they are all looking at a monitor, reading one of our threads? :eyebrow:

Bri, i'm callin' child protective services if the 'rents don't let up on you :hug: i've missed ya (not that you other girls are chopped liver! Bri and I go back a long way :heart: )

Sad_Girl said:
blender200412.jpg

Why do I have a feeling they are all looking at a monitor, reading one of our threads? :eyebrow:

:laugh: !

Well, that would explain Bono's hand placement... he's protecting himself :wink:

*is still :laugh: about thread title...*

VintagePunk said:
Oh, and Ruff...thanks for the pic and the url. Not grizzled. Cute. :yes: :reject:

:lol:

VP! do you have the propaganda book? if so, see p. 189. :drool:

ruffian said:
Bri, i'm callin' child protective services if the 'rents don't let up on you :hug: i've missed ya (not that you other girls are chopped liver! Bri and I go back a long way :heart: )

:giggle: :hug:
We go do indeed go way back, don't we.....ah the memories....:heart:
I've missed you sooo much too!! :hug: :heart:
So...you're goin to B's bday show right? :hyper:

MBS said:

:laugh:!!
Don't look so nervous.

I was wondering if you could send a PM to DianeL. for Dazzeledbylight to tell Diane that Dazz is interested in the tix. :)

...oh...and if you really want me to love you..kidnapp B and send him my way :D

Message sent.....
You already love me.:wink:

We've all missed Bri, Ruff

As a matter of fact I wanted to talk to Bri earlier... :D

I got to a love scene with B in my Fan fic... couldn't post it of course... and it's a long way into a somewhat complicated plot if you haven't been reading it... but I think it stands on its own ok, too.. anyway (I'm rambling now)

I sent the uncensored chapter to those who requested it in the FF thread and thought you and VP (who I already talked to) might wanna read it...

Just wondering if I caught B's um... essence :eyebrow: My first Bono specific smut attempt
:reject:

Back
Top Bottom