Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's my favorite thing in my whole bedroom!

I bet it is. I only have like two autographed things...
Pictures of Brooks & Dunn and of actor Peter Murnik ...
Don't even come close to something signed byt B or any of the guys

Sad_Girl said:

I bet it is. I only have like two autographed things...
Pictures of Brooks & Dunn and of actor Peter Murnik ...
Don't even come close to something signed byt B or any of the guys

And the other autographed thing in my apartment is a book signed by Jim Lovell (Apollo 13 astronaught)...but I don't know where the book went.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And the other autographed thing in my apartment is a book signed by Jim Lovell (Apollo 13 astronaught)...but I don't know where the book went.

Uh-oh! not something you wanna lose!

But I bet if it were B's autograph all hell woulda broken loose if you lost it :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Uh-oh! not something you wanna lose!

But I bet if it were B's autograph all hell woulda broken loose if you lost it :wink:

You are totally right about the second part...I would yell and scream...and the bad part is that I have it hanged up on my wall...and I live right next to a quarry!

Nighty Night SG anyways...have a great naughty Bono or Adam *or both* dream!

:hug: :wave: :hug: :wave: :hug: :wave:

Well, I'm off to bed....or watch Conan.Probably the latter. Night Weldy, night RR,night SP, night whoever may be lurking that I forgot! :wave: :hug:

My Dearest Bono,

I have a really important presentation on Monday. To say that my future may depend on the outcome may be exaggerating just a tad, but it is certainly imperative that I do well.

I'm currently working on my Powerpoint slides. So far, I have the title page and the first content slide done. It's taken me about three hours to get this far.

The problem? I really, really need for you to get out of my head for a while. Pausing to stop and think about you after every word I type is not helping my cause. While fantasizing about a chance meeting with you outside your hotel (and an impromptu invitation back to your room, along with the ensuing events) is indeed an enjoyable activity, I just can't afford to go there right now. I promise, I'll get back to you in a few days. Or, I suppose you can enter my mind during breaks, if you promise to leave again, as soon as I have to get back to work. And there's always nocturnal visits, in dreams. That would be okay, too.

So, if you would be so kind, a temporary moratorium on the invasion of my thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Love always,

Vintage Punk
xoxo

Hi again!
I read that Dazzled might be on here around 12:30 pm, so I just want to leave a message that she can reach me at dianeu2fan@yahoo.com. I don't mind posting the addy here, as long as everyone who uses it is friendly!

I'm not going to be near a computer nearly as much as I'd like today, so I just wanted to make sure she gets this message.

Thank you all so much for putting up with my messages! Take care, and keep posting those lovely pics of the B-man and the Bass-man!

Diane L.

VintagePunk said:
My Dearest Bono,

I have a really important presentation on Monday. To say that my future may depend on the outcome may be exaggerating just a tad, but it is certainly imperative that I do well.

I'm currently working on my Powerpoint slides. So far, I have the title page and the first content slide done. It's taken me about three hours to get this far.

The problem? I really, really need for you to get out of my head for a while. Pausing to stop and think about you after every word I type is not helping my cause. While fantasizing about a chance meeting with you outside your hotel (and an impromptu invitation back to your room, along with the ensuing events) is indeed an enjoyable activity, I just can't afford to go there right now. I promise, I'll get back to you in a few days. Or, I suppose you can enter my mind during breaks, if you promise to leave again, as soon as I have to get back to work. And there's always nocturnal visits, in dreams. That would be okay, too.

So, if you would be so kind, a temporary moratorium on the invasion of my thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Love always,

Vintage Punk
xoxo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm sure he means well, you can send him to me I'll entertain him while you work on your presentation.
VP:hug:

VintagePunk said:
My Dearest Bono,

Love always,

Vintage Punk
xoxo

:lmao: :lmao:

I live closer than Snooky...send him to me instead :D...I'll keep him busy :drool: :combust: ...I'll even go all night if I have to :wink:

:hug: VP...you'lll do an A+ job, I know you will, you smartie pants. Procrastination and desperation are the means to inspiration.
;).....thats my theory at least.
Love ya :heart:

PS. I think a great powerpoint slide is when you set it up with animation so the little sports car runs over the silly little stick man..........

:laugh:
I'm sure it would be a hit (no pun intended) at the presentation...

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
blender200412.jpg

Why do I have a feeling they are all looking at a monitor, reading one of our threads? :eyebrow:

:laugh: :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

:wave: just arriving here so I'm at the begining of thread - as you can see by my "quote" be here for about 45 mins...

going to catch up w thread....... {"bam!"- starters gun}

heeeelllllllllloooooooooo anyone! its me DIS! hellllllllloooooooooooooo helllooooooo

*pounds on club house door

Back
Top Bottom