Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

How'd the find you?

no idea...another prof told me he read the story on the internet, and that a student forwarded the link. blech. worlds collide, man.

RedrocksU2 said:
SG....i'm sure you've explained this before, but since him new....why "Sad Girl"?:|

Why? Don't I seem Sad? :D :hyper:

Actually it was a nickname an unrequited love of mine gave me back in High School The nickname just stuck :shrug:

(He was also one of my best friends ever... but I cried a lot back then, what being in love with someone who didn't love me... I think You get the pic)

Last edited:
MBS said:

:down: :down:
Perhaps one of your students is a U2 fan...perhaps even a memeber..and saw your story?
several knew about the meeting b/c i told my colleague, who told some of my advisees. :eek:

then it got all around campus, so someone decided to see what they could find i guess. they google me ALL the time--that is how i found that old pic we put up here! a student found it and showed it to me!!!!

ok, girls, i gotta pack. VP, what did we decide about phone calls from Chi-town...Sat is best so Sarah can listen?

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, sure, Saturday would be great! Have an amazing time!! :hug:

And sorry again about the student/online situation...really blows.

email me with some songs you want to hear and i'll call a few times...we could do first few songs, or choice ones you want...

i gotta hold a sign up during an cat dubh so that might be tough

U2Girl1978 said:
I guess I don't need to give my number to anyone? I'm going to be sitting for my first show....

I still need to pack :crack:

I still need to finish my paper :crack: :crack:
u2girl is your number on the phone list? i for sure want to call you from within the arena sat before u2 comes on!!!!

ruffian said:

email me with some songs you want to hear and i'll call a few times...we could do first few songs, or choice ones you want...

i gotta hold a sign up during an cat dubh so that might be tough

Any songs are fine...whenever it's most convenient! :)

I hope he purrs to you. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom