Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Yeah but he ain't Bono :no: he can't sing and he isn't rich. But i love him he's got a real sexy arse and he's the nearest thing i'll get to Bono

:lol:
He can lip sync if he needs to sing. As long as he's got the arse then it's all good :wink:

WildHoney said:

Thanks, he's even cuter now...that's why i can't leave him alone when he's 5 yards away stark naked.....:drool: :drool:

:ohmy:

How long have you two been married for? (sorry if this has already been asked, I have the worst memory ever :tongue: )

WildHoney said:

It'll be 13 years on 20th June..:hyper:

What am i doing for our anniversary this year???

Seeing U2:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow and the flame is still burning strong!! :applaud: :bow:

That is going to be an awesome anniversary!! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

Thanks VP, you should see us:censored: :censored: :censored:

Is that an invitation? :drool: Cause you know me...

Adamwatch.jpg

:lmao:

Yep don't know if you saw the thread the other night but for our !0th WA we stayed in the Clarence:drool: hope to do it again in 2007 :drool:

He helped pay for the tickets, he'll be joining me in Dublin, Cardiff & Barcelona and if Susan don't make it:sad: the two in London. He understands how much U2 mean and he puts up with my addiction to Bono & Blue crack..

I LOVE him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much :heart:

WildHoney said:
Yep don't know if you saw the thread the other night but for our !0th WA we stayed in the Clarence:drool: hope to do it again in 2007 :drool:

He helped pay for the tickets, he'll be joining me in Dublin, Cardiff & Barcelona and if Susan don't make it:sad: the two in London. He understands how much U2 mean and he puts up with my addiction to Bono & Blue crack..

I LOVE him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much :heart:

I wished I had a man like yours....you are extreamly lucky!

Back
Top Bottom